4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No one is yelling anything I gave feedback on my experience which was obviously different from yours.

I don't hate furry characters, It's not my fetish but I've liked plenty of games that have furry races and characters in them. My main issue is with the render, too me the cat has a very "fake" look to it and destroyed my immersion in the game every time I saw it. And the cat is forced, although much of it's content is gated, it still appears regularly even if you avoid it as much as possible.
It's NOT forced and her looking 'fake' was explained, IF you actually read it. She is half human. If you're going to shit on a game, just bounce.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I really enjoyed this one, interesting short story, good flow of action and the flow of flirting to sex acts...
Very nice for a quick short story...
Looking forward to the next creation

The only thing that irritated the shit out of me is the "Miss", yea, you might want to go look some things up...
Mrs = married woman
Miss = unmarried

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loved this one from start to finish. The final girl was a surprise and made for a really thoughtful end. Kudos to a job well done, complete, intelligently written and coherent. Wish you all the luck with any new endeavors.

Reactions: CabalZ

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
i didn't see the game yet but if there is one to save
the answer would be easy your daughter
Logically

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
What the fuck just happened?

I started on a regular end of the world space sim game with some incest. OK. Then-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope!
Just kidding.
God damn it.
Am i in hell?
Fuck you game.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
What the fuck just happened?
I bailed on this at the first twist where the game turned out not to be what it was advertised as.

I am glad to find your summary and feel reassured that this was indeed just a Dev who didn't understand how to properly execute "subverting expectations" in a good way and instead was going to just fuck with their players for no good purpose.

Reactions: Cotytto

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Hi.

So, after trying your game since his release, it was a little confusing between the time of each updates & the developement of the story... (but that the fate of lot of game you follow since the 0.1...)

overall your game & plot is interesting & look quite good (look even better if you start at new from the bottom ), the multi-layers is derouting but not worse than a good old Jigsaw movie (i remember another movie with Sci-Fi univers with multi-layers too but forgot his name).
Btw the story still feel a little rushed & short but a little expected for a novel (short story ?) like this (still feel too short in my taste, like a good serie who end after only 1 season when the plot allow for more)

Hope you good for the futur & waiting for your next game.

Reactions: CabalZ

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
It was an unfortunately far too short trip, full of "I just don't understand anything" moments... o_O
But I really enjoyed this trip! And for my taste the girls were just beautiful and really sexy. (And the end I just celebrated).
And now I'm waiting impatiently but excitedly for the new work, which will hopefully take shape quickly.

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Ok just finished a run, looks and feels very good with actual story. One thing though - I've seen these assets/models used before by @LunerBit they produced about six VNs (?) with the same meter.
Those were entertaining but very short with multiple endings and 'click spots' for special scenes, they (he/she) said they weren't any good at "filler" hence the shortness of each. So, if you liked this from CabalZ and are looking for something similar while we wait for the next, look for them.... I really liked "Spring City" I think I played it 7 times thru.

I like all of you other members will wait with anticipation for CabalZ to produce something fresh for us to consume.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Ok just finished a run, looks and feels very good with actual story. One thing though - I've seen these assets/models used before by @LunerBit they produced about six VNs (?) with the same meter.
Those were entertaining but very short with multiple endings and 'click spots' for special scenes, they (he/she) said they weren't any good at "filler" hence the shortness of each. So, if you liked this from CabalZ and are looking for something similar while we wait for the next, look for them.... I really liked "Spring City" I think I played it 7 times thru.

I like all of you other members will wait with anticipation for CabalZ to produce something fresh for us to consume.
I'm glad you enjoyed my previous work :)

Reactions: Old Man Dude
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes