hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys. I downloaded the new version but it crashes on startup. It goes to not responding after about ~20 seconds and it simply closes

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Another question how do I make my male character actually look like a male and not a trap because every character looks extremely feminine.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Very nice to see how much the game has progressed! I feel compelled to give feedback with the AI update, on a general gameplay vector:

- The walls/doorways passing in-between the camera and the field of action -- these needs to either be made transparent or deleted outright. There's no gameplay purpose to the player and enemies being obstructed.

- I love that some enemies will have unique extra abilities, and I'm sure you know they need balance (hence the cooldown changes). Here's a couple suggestion to explore, if able:
-- Warning tells that give the player time to move or block. For example, when the cops pull out their guns, they can both take an extra 1-2 seconds to aim + have a laser sight visible to the player that can even be seen from off-screen, thus giving more time to react.
-- Force/randomize the AI to stagger ability usage across multiple eligible candidates, so, for example ,cops aren't all firing their guns at the same time. Perhaps this can be accomplished by programming the AI of each enemy to pick X number of seconds after the cooldown is ready before actually using it?

- Following up from the "warning tell," I think it'd be much better for bosses to have souped-up abilities with a warning tell rather than spam abilities. For example, the cop boss constantly shooting his gun from off-screen is udnesirable; maybe, instead, every 5-6 seconds he gives the warning laser sight, then unleashes a barrage of 3 shots?

- Attacks/abilities not being interrupted immediately if the enemy is KO'd, meaning that the player takes damage/arousal after the enemy is dead, only makes sense if the enemy successfully tossed a mine. If the player KO's a cop in the middle of them pulling out their gun, it should immediately cease the attack.

- There's one left hook-type attack that enemies get that seems to have an instant hit box before the animation even proerly plays. I know it's the source for much of my more frustrating moments in combat.

- Maybe this is my philosophical, but I think power-ups should be contextual. So, for example, you don't get clothing repair power-ups if you have no clothing damage, or bondage removal if you have no bondage.

I'm probably forgetting a note or two, so I'll update this feedback if something new comes to me. But, I'm liking the work!

EDIT:

- Non-boss enemies breaking out of hit-stun to strike you back feels REALLY bad. I'd rather they only be able to start blocking out of hit-stun, then if the player keeps pummeling, they deliver a counter attack.

- UI/UX notes:
-- Customization: Indicating somewhere exactly which piece you have *currently* selected.
-- Talents: Indicating on that sheet what your current XP/submission/corruption levels are.

Misc. note: "Glasses A" seem to not appear properly in actual gameplay.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Welp, since it's 2023 and a bunch of nice stuff have been happening to me recently, I decided to give the new update a chance and bruh. Im not gonna extend myself much on why did I came to the statement that "This game either makes the enemy abilities completely or Im done with it and hope that also with any of the following ones from the same dev".

Starting with a screenshot on how things go on Normal when one of the enemies decides to enter in AK-47 mode and keep spamming fireballs or gunshots even the last projectile that that enemy had thrown hasnt even left the field of view of your character:

2023-01-02 06_55_34-Solas City Heroes_PhotoCamera_2023-01-02-05-40-32_1920x1080 - Windows Phot...jpg

Following how on Easy difficulty more than a beat-em-up I kept wondering if this was Minesweeper but without the numbers and enemies trying to punch you while trying to find your way around them, and this scenario happened while focusing on taking down the ones putting those boxes:

2023-01-02 06_55_05-Solas City Heroes_PhotoCamera_2023-01-02-06-22-36_1920x1080 - Windows Phot...jpg

And ending on how in midgame with a decent character, medics take forever to kill, unless you focus on just punch them to death forcing to let your guard down so the rest can Rugby hug you to the ground. Also those ninja like enemies that charge a star move atack that seems to heat seek you like if it's the cursed sonic boom attack from the Warden.

Personally if you havent played much I wouldnt recommend even bothering with the lategame levels or sidequest areas like the Ruby Club or the Succubus Lair. Unless you have a weird fetish of getting literally spanked to death while the most annoying enemies rape you.

In previous updates I enjoyed this game a lot, and even got curious on upping up the difficulty so things got more interesting while I also taunted the enemies I liked how they looked into have sumfuk with them.... But with this update? I felt so damn annoyed that even with enemies I found gorgeus I only wanted to break their fukin spines, and the only games that got me to that point have been the same ones that sooner or later I had to Thanosnap out of existance from any hard drive I had for my own mind sake, and honestly? Never regreted doing so. I really hope that in the 2023 begining cleanup I wont have to add Solas City Heroes, or more Soulslas City Murderers to that list. It passed from being a lewd game with beat-em-up mecanics I loved to play and recommend to a game that the last thing that it made me want is to get any lewd with the enemies and more like actually erasing them from existance.

I should remind y'all that this update was suposed to be the hotfix of the expected buggy initial release of the AI overhaul, so if "this" is the hotfix....

Not sure when version 9.0 would come but reading the infos that have been published so far seems like it's only gonna be a hotfix 2.0 situation that just softens the difficulty problems on the wrong spots for not adressing the issue that now the gameplay is fukin annoying for enemies having abilities they shouldnt have got in the first place as mandatory. But I guess is in line with how old beat-em-up used to be and I had patience with that old-school mentality before, not in the modern days of 2023.

Reactions: Schlong50

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Do you have not bought any upgrades to your attacks, and no talents?
Even when I am slow a group of enemies hardly has enough time to lay down even 4-6 traps before they are all defeated.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Welp, since it's 2023 and a bunch of nice stuff have been happening to me recently, I decided to give the new update a chance and bruh. Im not gonna extend myself much on why did I came to the statement that "This game either makes the enemy abilities completely or Im done with it and hope that also with any of the following ones from the same dev".

Starting with a screenshot on how things go on Normal when one of the enemies decides to enter in AK-47 mode and keep spamming fireballs or gunshots even the last projectile that that enemy had thrown hasnt even left the field of view of your character:

View attachment 2280038

Following how on Easy difficulty more than a beat-em-up I kept wondering if this was Minesweeper but without the numbers and enemies trying to punch you while trying to find your way around them, and this scenario happened while focusing on taking down the ones putting those boxes:

View attachment 2280044

And ending on how in midgame with a decent character, medics take forever to kill, unless you focus on just punch them to death forcing to let your guard down so the rest can Rugby hug you to the ground. Also those ninja like enemies that charge a star move atack that seems to heat seek you like if it's the cursed sonic boom attack from the Warden.

Personally if you havent played much I wouldnt recommend even bothering with the lategame levels or sidequest areas like the Ruby Club or the Succubus Lair. Unless you have a weird fetish of getting literally spanked to death while the most annoying enemies rape you.

In previous updates I enjoyed this game a lot, and even got curious on upping up the difficulty so things got more interesting while I also taunted the enemies I liked how they looked into have sumfuk with them.... But with this update? I felt so damn annoyed that even with enemies I found gorgeus I only wanted to break their fukin spines, and the only games that got me to that point have been the same ones that sooner or later I had to Thanosnap out of existance from any hard drive I had for my own mind sake, and honestly? Never regreted doing so. I really hope that in the 2023 begining cleanup I wont have to add Solas City Heroes, or more Soulslas City Murderers to that list. It passed from being a lewd game with beat-em-up mecanics I loved to play and recommend to a game that the last thing that it made me want is to get any lewd with the enemies and more like actually erasing them from existance.

I should remind y'all that this update was suposed to be the hotfix of the expected buggy initial release of the AI overhaul, so if "this" is the hotfix....

Not sure when version 9.0 would come but reading the infos that have been published so far seems like it's only gonna be a hotfix 2.0 situation that just softens the difficulty problems on the wrong spots for not adressing the issue that now the gameplay is fukin annoying for enemies having abilities they shouldnt have got in the first place as mandatory. But I guess is in line with how old beat-em-up used to be and I had patience with that old-school mentality before, not in the modern days of 2023.
That reads like a really sad evolution. Looks like Mr Zed got somehow deeply lost in a rabbit hole of making trash mob enemies more challenging instead of making it easier to bone oneself thorough a map without much fighting and having more kinky options with them :(

Do bosses acknowledge at least by now that they lost by having beeing fucked into submission or do they still insist on having gotten beaten up (last time I checked receiving an orgasm is not only something usually favoured over blunt force trauma but actually also related to a very different activity :p )?

Oct 12, 2017
Another question how do I make my male character actually look like a male and not a trap because every character looks extremely feminine.
Maybe disable the options in the setting that make them look feminine will do the job? cause mine still look as male as usual from 3D unity asset perspective.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
That reads like a really sad evolution. Looks like Mr Zed got somehow deeply lost in a rabbit hole of making trash mob enemies more challenging instead of making it easier to bone oneself thorough a map without much fighting and having more kinky options with them :(

Do bosses acknowledge at least by now that they lost by having beeing fucked into submission or do they still insist on having gotten beaten up (last time I checked receiving an orgasm is not only something usually favoured over blunt force trauma but actually also related to a very different activity :p )?
Yeah, Im gonna keep playing version 7.3 until this crap gets fixed, and depending on how 9.0 goes, I would think if the game is still that worth playing cause Im shocked how in many ways Kinky Fight Club being a far older (Relatively) game seems to have far more options than Solas City Heroes seems to have. Lets see here:

- You can create your own characters and put them to fight against each other and sex against each other. I would forgive SCH's lack of options in this aspect if it wasnt for the fact that before version 7.2 or so the game lacked an enemy randomizer....

- Pussyboys are completely gone in SCH, basically means males without a dick being playable, at, all. You can have regular females and futas cause female bodies can have a dick attached or not, but males always have a dick while in KFC they didnt?

- About the transparent outfits, how is it possible that KFC had pretty much all the clothing option with a bunch of semitransparent option in color yet SCH not only has half of the clothing lacking it but the ones that had only got it added in the most recent ones.

- Even the combat itself in terms of sexplay was more interesting in KFC cause the moment you're totally dominated or dominating, that bar locks itself up, so you cant get back the control or having the risk of the enemy recovering domination which is something that KFC always had.

I could go on but I think you get the point already. This is the third game of Zed (The second after KFC using most of the same assets) and yet it feels like the annoying little sibling of the first one that made this dev's reputation as great as it is, or was for me until recently.

Luckily there's still KFC (KFC 1 I mean, cause after this Im hard passing any hope for KFC 2 already), and SCH version 7.3 with that nice mod for it, but it feels odd not having transparent outfits for it like versions 8.X had....

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Do you have not bought any upgrades to your attacks, and no talents?
Even when I am slow a group of enemies hardly has enough time to lay down even 4-6 traps before they are all defeated.
He's been whining about the combat for a while now, saying it's a skill issue brought hellfire upon me but it just seems to be true after all

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
- About the transparent outfits, how is it possible that KFC had pretty much all the clothing option with a bunch of semitransparent option in color yet SCH not only has half of the clothing lacking it but the ones that had only got it added in the most recent ones.
New models.
Clothing has to be re-done as well.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
New models.
Clothing has to be re-done as well.
Okey but what about the Pussyboys then? If you strip your male character of clothing in the menu you can see it clearly has a pussy, yet whenever in a fight or sex scene it always autoequip a dick. It feels odd.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
He's been whining about the combat for a while now, saying it's a skill issue brought hellfire upon me but it just seems to be true after all
She*, and it brought "hellfire" according to you (to me is more like saying things for their right names) because skill shouldnt have to be count as a requirement to not get defeated in the same scenarios that before the update you could easily bypass and now with the exact same difficulty settings you barely make it to the end. You're completely missing the point that being a pro or being a noob changes nothing that the same scenario now is balls harder than before, which is what I have been talking about, not that if it's doable or not. So if you wanna pat yourself in the back cause you can easily bypass it good for you, but not everyone has the same skill or even bothers about it, hell, we dont even play the same way at all. I bet no one here ever used the taunt button to seduce the enemies to sex them out, and I used it since day 1.

I find it funny as fuck that people usually bring skill as an excuse to justify the BS in design of games when things are poorly balanced thinking is the player's fault when the game sucks at telling you what you're suposed to do to beat said challenge. And it's specially hilarious when Zed himself has mentioned he didnt thought that MAYBE not everyone find things as easy as he did. Which is why you have to take feedback, because what YOU find easy and braindead obvious might be complicated as hell for someone else, and perhaps not for having or lacking a particular skill but simply because the reasons why you're even bothering to boot the game to start playing arent cause you want to play a beat-em-up with sex options, but more like you want a sex game with some action on it but primarily a sex game, otherwise you'll be playing Skyrim or even freaking League of Legends lmao

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is there any option to unlock all scenes with all enemies?
There's individual unlocks for each subsection like Areas 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3. But each is separated in enemies, sex positions and stuff. A full unlock I dont think its available. Maybe by modifying the character's save file? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes