Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

tyreespada

Nov 18, 2017
Should i balance the prostitutes stats ( Lewdness, Sex Appeal, Technique ), or should i prioritize one of them ?
my strat just to buy 3 pros in the beginning for money. try to search pros with sex app and technique equally, lewdness doesnt matter. using sex in training until u get 5 loyal, then tazer. doing this until ur pros loyalty up to 20%, then send them to job. doing this to other pros until u get auto train perk. other perk must have is auto rest, auto turf, skill transfer and skill delete. There are special ability pros have when scouting, natural talent a, b, y. try to save this pros for future use. u can combine pros skill with transfer ability, ex tech I + tech II = tech III. when u have skill lv III, u can combine it with natural talent skill pros have. natural talent a for tech, sex app, and lewd. natural talent b for slutty, anal, and pure. natural talent y for scout, pr, intuition. if its hard to get trust, try to search solicitude ex skill, if money try to increase bug killer perk to max.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
1st playthrough - won the grand prix from blowjobs only, still dont have a silver medal girl. too busy trying to create assistants with all 3 of the same skill to put them in the bank for future playthroughs.
ep.png

Last edited:

GuraSenpai

Oct 27, 2017
Does someone know/have the translation of the scouting plan page? I tried mix and matching, and I was only able to figure out the 2nd section for bust size.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Type'O'Negative - der untermensch
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
can someone post the effects of each training method (like whip, lick, etc.)
look at the OP, there are some pictures with stats translated. also, the stats each method changes are marked with arrows, up, down, with everytime the stats in the same order for each method:
Loyality, Reason, Sexappeal, Lewdness, Technique, always this order.
so, with a given method showing, say, up - up down -
you'd increase loyality and sexappeal, and decrease lewdness, as example.

Reactions: WakabaHiiro

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What does intuition do guys?
basically, a higher intuition value gives you more precise results from scouting new targets. also, a scout with low intuition has a wider spread of target levels, which means, example: even if you get the occasional A+ from a low int scout, you will have alot lower ones sometimes down to E/E+.

Reactions: deathaccounts

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Any recommendations on giving yourself a f-ton of money from the getgo?
Tried saveeditonline, but it didnt give me the money part... Cheatengine is also a clusterfuck...

Edit: Been a few days and no solution to this... How did you guys mod money in saveeditonline?

Last edited:

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Any recommendations on giving yourself a f-ton of money from the getgo?
Tried saveeditonline, but it didnt give me the money part... Cheatengine is also a clusterfuck...

Edit: Been a few days and no solution to this... How did you guys mod money in saveeditonline?
Nevermind... I figured it out with a shitton of effort...

But is the only way you can get more assistants is by farming captive girls into them or is there a Recruitment area for assistants?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Nevermind... I figured it out with a shitton of effort...

But is the only way you can get more assistants is by farming captive girls into them or is there a Recruitment area for assistants?
Use your girls until they are near Retire (they make ~1/2 money in that state).
After that made them into assistants. It's only option to make assistants - remember that they also work as Bank for traits that you can later teach your working girls (thanks to that you can level up traits or make new ones).
After some time (upgrading your home to some level and buying corresponding trait) you will have option to look at their stats (before retiring) so you will knew they are good to save as assistant or to get rid of them instantly.

I never had problems with money so I didn't look for cheat engine or save editor.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Use your girls until they are near Retire (they make ~1/2 money in that state).
After that made them into assistants. It's only option to make assistants - remember that they also work as Bank for traits that you can later teach your working girls (thanks to that you can level up traits or make new ones).
After some time (upgrading your home to some level and buying corresponding trait) you will have option to look at their stats (before retiring) so you will knew they are good to save as assistant or to get rid of them instantly.

I never had problems with money so I didn't look for cheat engine or save editor.
where is trait leveling up menu or is it just via whoring them out? Seems like whoring them out breaks them mentally (obviously) but overall adds to their skills.....

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
where is trait leveling up menu or is it just via whoring them out? Seems like whoring them out breaks them mentally (obviously) but overall adds to their skills.....
you can have them masturbate to improve stats, but that only works up unto 80-ish loyality (or was it 90) and will raise reason as well.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
you can have them masturbate to improve stats, but that only works up unto 80-ish loyality (or was it 90) and will raise reason as well.
Yeah it balances out the mindbreak. If you dont let them do that boy do they mindbreak. Their faces are also somewhat creepy once they reach “broken” state.

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Finally some god damn English translation. Played it back when it was released, couldn't understand shit and kept losing. Lol.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes