Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Anyone manage to get the zombie girl? If so how did you do that?
If you mean the "broken" status, just punish her until here sanity goes below 10%
no, there are zombie girls who have blue skin i think. its been a good year or 2 since i played. i dont remember if there is any specific requirement exept maybe haveing a high leveled scout. i didnt have one scouted for me till i had reached number one in the rankings with one and had pretty much reached the point i could say i beat the game.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
no, there are zombie girls who have blue skin i think. its been a good year or 2 since i played. i dont remember if there is any specific requirement exept maybe haveing a high leveled scout. i didnt have one scouted for me till i had reached number one in the rankings with one and had pretty much reached the point i could say i beat/finnished
the game.

defocused

Oct 8, 2020
Okay I'll show you guys how to cheat. It's a Unity game so it's coded in C# with Mono. Actually, Cheat Engine supports this (albeit very poorly). For money, at least, go to Mono, enable mono. Then dissect mono, look for AssemblyCSharp -> Monster. Look for method SetState, JIT this. This will open disassembler. Look for instructions corresponding the the amount of money they add, e.g. mov [edi+28],00000001. You can patch this so it adds like 10000 each time you kill a monster, mov [edi+28],00002710. Since the game isn't obfuscated you can also repatch it in dnSpy or whatever to hack the game to your wishes

Reactions: trihard77 and Daba

F1forhalp

SOTD: Type'O'Negative - der untermensch
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
err.. why would you have to cheat in this? looks like quite some amount of work for one value, and honestly, money wasn't ever a big issue for me. not in this game, anyway.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
err.. why would you have to cheat in this? looks like quite some amount of work for one value, and honestly, money wasn't ever a big issue for me. not in this game, anyway.
Only thing I can't seem to get is to be the Top 1 Manager in the first year xD

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..if you think so..
i myself wouldn't even bother downloading a game only to disassemble parts of it and take shortcuts. not my understanding of playing a game. but welp, each their own, i guess.

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
First of all, I would like to thank Gawr for providing the ulmf link, and FruitSmoothie for teaching me how to get a zombie girl.
Well, some people may have difficulty knowing how to do it, so I’ll do a brief tutorial on how to get a zombie girl. (A warning before, it is recommended to try to achieve it as an endgame goal, since it is not so easy and also because it is almost impossible in the beginning of the game.)

1: Have an assistant with "Natural Talent" (It can be A, B and Y), and along with her skills have "Scounting" (It can be "Scounting I" but more would be recommended at a higher level which increases the chances of see a zombie girl) {And if you want "Scounting III" is very simple, just have a prositute with "Scounting II" and transfer it from an assistant that has "Scounting I" for her, thus opening a screen that consumed 20 THRUST [See Image two below for more details, as the screen is not translated]

2: And Ready! As soon as you have an assistant with Natural Talent and the ability to Scounting, just let her search for girls and eventually she will find a zombie girl. (Well, I spent hours seeing if there were different colors, but I just found Purple so I think I only have this color, but I will keep looking and if I find a different color I will edit this tutorial) [And for the curious, I will leave a image of what she would look like]
I hope this tutorial helped

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
i know this is over 3 years old now but
is there no chance for the game to be translated again?
because it's not just the 4 pictures that aren't translated when i downloaded and started it up
it's every UI. main screen, some of the header texts, even system menus

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
quite a number of the text is hardcoded images, not just inserted text files.
you'd have to crack open the game, create images with the translated text in them, and replace the originals. if they silently do file checks like CRC and such, you're screwed because the replacements won't work.
rewriting the game from scratch might take just some minutes longer. i can't imagine someone doing more than what's done by now. anything that's not images (as in, picturex with drawn-in text) is translated. it's not the best to work with, but for me the old alttab to one of the provided "explain"pictures does the job.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes