Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

F1forhalp

Poems for Laila - Something Went Wrong
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
all we have are some pictures in the OP, they are all the explanation available. been a while since i've played it, maybe i dig it up again and write some explanation here, but that'll take some time. i don't waste HD space for things i'm not actively playing. check the pictures under the game links, in the OP.

*Edit* reposting this because noone will bother to look more than 5 pages back here:
look at the OP, there are some pictures with stats translated. also, the stats each method changes are marked with arrows, up, down, with everytime the stats in the same order for each method:
Loyality, Reason, Sexappeal, Lewdness, Technique, always this order.
so, with a given method showing, say, up - up down -
you'd increase loyality and sexappeal, and decrease lewdness, as example.

please the stats , i need to know what do i need to raise

View attachment 949017
so for your picture that means, Loyality-up1 Reason-down1 Sexappeal-down1 Lewdness-up2 Technique-down1
hope that halps.

Last edited:
Reactions: jklhdgadfkfvdas
Oct 1, 2020
all we have are some pictures in the OP, they are all the explanation available. been a while since i've played it, maybe i dig it up again and write some explanation here, but that'll take some time. i don't waste HD space for things i'm not actively playing. check the pictures under the game links, in the OP.

*Edit* reposting this because noone will bother to look more than 5 pages back here:
look at the OP, there are some pictures with stats translated. also, the stats each method changes are marked with arrows, up, down, with everytime the stats in the same order for each method:
Loyality, Reason, Sexappeal, Lewdness, Technique, always this order.
so, with a given method showing, say, up - up down -
you'd increase loyality and sexappeal, and decrease lewdness, as example.

so for your picture that means, Loyality-up1 Reason-down1 Sexappeal-down1 Lewdness-up2 Technique-down1
hope that halps.
yessshh man ty ... =)

i appreciate the little time u took to help me ty

heavyweaponguy520

Jun 6, 2020
Ummnnn,what happen if a girl was broken 0 reason?,is it bad for a girl 0 reason?how to avoide it happen when i displine the girls?and also how to recover reason

Last edited:

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
for a girl to regain reason, you have her masturbate. if she has below 80% Loyality, she will gain some extra stats, and Loyality and Reason. if she goes over a certain percentage with Reason, she will no longer be broken. i think it was 20% or 30% sorry been a while. maybe you shouldn't discipline for too long?

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
I am also under Mint, it runs correctly but no more way to load my saves, all versions are considered in trial version and no way to load my saves, it's frustrating, I can delete all files relating to the game, nothing to do, after a full year, the game closes and no opportunity to progress.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
How is the state of the eng patch? fully or partial? where to get it?
Also, I've been interested in the game for a long time, but held out because it isn't clear, but can you reap the benefits of having a girl fully trained/debauched or broken, like seeing custom scenes besides just the training, with costumers or gangbangs?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
How is the state of the eng patch? fully or partial? where to get it?
Also, I've been interested in the game for a long time, but held out because it isn't clear, but can you reap the benefits of having a girl fully trained/debauched or broken, like seeing custom scenes besides just the training, with costumers or gangbangs?
the game in OP is patched as far as it goes, some things are hardcoded and can't be translated that way. you'd have to find someone who can perform a full redo of those parts.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apparently this is , they were in charge of programming and game development for it (It doesn't show up even on JP dlsite under Gamecolon circle). Here's a

From their about future projects:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wondered what they were up to, good to know they're still active. I wonder if that Purge game would be translated.

Last edited:
Reactions: azmijaka

F3nX

Feb 16, 2021
Yo!
If you want to add some trust or money check next.
1-Download Cheat Engine.
2-Open game
3-Open cheat engine
4:(screenshot number 1):

Screenshot_1.png

5:Write 100 and press "First Scan" (screenshot number 2)

Screenshot_2.png

6:Kidnap a girl
7:Get 7 money (by killing cockroaches)
8:Go to cheat engine and write 57 (screenshot 2, and press next scan (don'y press first scan pls))
9:(There I have 59 money but it is not important)

Screenshot_3.png

10:Choose value and press Ctrl+E (or right lick and "Change valuse of selected values") write money what you want (not more than 1.000.000 or you will have 0 money)
Go to game and play like boss!
Now, how to make more trust:
1-Go to cheat engine and write (screenshot 2) "10" and press !FIRST SCAN!.
2-Go to game and buy this sh*t:

Screenshot_4.png

3-Go to cheat engine and write "5" (screenshot 2) and press Next Scan
4-Choose ALL values and press Ctrl+E (or right click and change values) DON'T WRITE MORE THAT 100000 trust or you will have 0 trust(
For questionsmy discord: F3nX#4165

P.S. My english is soooooooooooooooooooo bad I'm sorry(
P.S.S If this guide help you pls like it!
P.S.S.S You can use this method to change reason, loyality, sex appeal and other prostitutes stats!
P.S.S.S.S: There is 100% save! Download it rename to 08.sav and put it to the save folder. In game load "KUB A" save and have fun!

Last edited:

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm a little confused with the stats system. Can someone make a beginner guide?
actually, most of the stats should have a little explanation when you click on a girl and then hover the pointer over a stat. at least, what it does.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the girls are black and glitchy? How do I fix that?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes