Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
Interesting fact (And a little bizarre...)
For some reason you like stealing girls' virginity? (And for some reason you only kidnap pure girls). Did any girl interest you but she wasn't a virgin??
Well. . .
And if I tell you that if you use Cheat Engine, you can make any non-pure girl a virgin. Yes, Crazy isn't it?
I'll leave a simple tutorial here...
1. Kidnap some girl (preferably one that is not pure).
2. See how many times she has had sex.
3. Go to Cheat Engine and put the number of times that girl has had sex (in this case the number).
4. Now have sex with her, preferably several times (You will have to come to increase the number of sex she has had).
5. With the new number of relationships she had, put it back on Cheat Engine and when you find it decrease it to '0'.
Taadaa!
Now she virgin again, enjoy
(This also counts for vaginal, anal, blowjob and climax)

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It is possible to slave the girl who guides us in the game
you don't own that one girl, she's a loan from the guild.
she makes it a condition, if you ask her for sex early on, that you must be winner of that annual prize, before she would do anything with you. that means, first place, then ask her again.

kianzhi

Aug 23, 2021
you don't own that one girl, she's a loan from the guild.
she makes it a condition, if you ask her for sex early on, that you must be winner of that annual prize, before she would do anything with you. that means, first place, then ask her again.
That hard can some one teal me some tip about how to keep prostitu more den 6-7y

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That hard can some one teal me some tip about how to keep prostitu more den 6-7y
you mean how to avoid of them withering away? that can't be done. they are people, and people get older, and then comes time they can't perform anymore, or noone wants them anymore. that cutie you take in, works for like 8 years on the street, and then it's just not a cutie anymore. only way i can think of, buy the automatic rest early on, that can maybe give you more time before they wither. not sure if it does.

kianzhi

Aug 23, 2021
you mean how to avoid of them withering away? that can't be done. they are people, and people get older, and then comes time they can't perform anymore, or noone wants them anymore. that cutie you take in, works for like 8 years on the street, and then it's just not a cutie anymore. only way i can think of, buy the automatic rest early on, that can maybe give you more time before they wither. not sure if it does.
k any way i did the all game now i need find a beter bdsm game sandbox ;-;

kianzhi

Aug 23, 2021
and btw a great tip for late game tri get auto train max is realy great it made 6 slave f decent is real great whit out it the game take hour

Ordeith

Mar 28, 2020
A bit interesting that every female in this translation is a "office worker". In original they could be Neet, Homeless, Freeter etc.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
how to use assistant bank? okay, I know that you could put people in there, and clicking on the person replaces them, and now what?

Am I missing something, or this's a sham feature with no absolute purpose?

edit... found it, it's in the system

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Extremly dumb question i know but how where tf im supposed to put save files? i put them in save folder even extract them but they arent showing up on load only the ones i saved myself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
Does anyone else experience massive computer slowdown while this game is launching? Like, I run the game and my mouse starts running in slow motion until the game actually starts. I've never seen this before with anything. I have a powerful computer as well.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes