Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Does anyone else experience massive computer slowdown while this game is launching? Like, I run the game and my mouse starts running in slow motion until the game actually starts. I've never seen this before with anything. I have a powerful computer as well.
No, it works everything fine.
Maybe because I use the ReiPatcher version, it loads the text faster.

JH26j

Sep 12, 2021
Does anyone know why the girl models are all darkened out? is there a setting or something that makes them uncensored?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
So I'd like to talk about the strategic side a bit.
Which skill combination do you think is the best:
  • Eternal Virgin + Perverted Anus + Magical Fingers
  • Monstrous Bitch + Perverted Anus + Master Beggar
  • Alluring Body + Succubus Pherome + Finest Technique
The first and second provide the same amount of stat boost but the second one is much harder to reach the full potential and the difference between Magical Fingers and Master Beggar's effectiveness are unclear.
The third one provides an immediate stat boost that's lower than the other two.

For me, I'd use the third setup and then wait until the conditions are fulfilled to switch to the second one. The first just restricts too much by banning from using 3 training methods with their own unique effects compared to methods like Lick and Vibrator or Diuretic-Whip-Beads-Tazer.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Hello! for everybody who wanted to translate the game you can use this simple unity plugin, it can translate even images.

Download the REIPATCHER VERSION!! 4.14

installation:

-Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-{VERSION}.zip from releases.
-Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
-Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.
-From now on you can launch the game from the new {GameExeName}.exe instead.

You can even do manual translations/edit dialogue with this plugin.

---- Happy pimping! ヾ(^▽^*))) *★,°*:.☆。----
Can someone who has done this please share the resultant exe or whatever other files also required?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Workupload

Here you go. (full game, 1.2.4, Reipatched. I manually translated like 95% remaining texts and made sure they fit the UI, at least where I could)
Excellent, the latter part is so nice thank you, though I've personally already completed the game yesterday but this will be great for everyone else.

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
Anybody has the same problem like me, that the game crashed during launch after using the latest nvidia driver?

hoarder058

Nov 7, 2020
Workupload

Here you go. (full game, 1.2.4, Reipatched. I manually translated like 95% remaining texts and made sure they fit the UI, at least where I could)

I see the same text are still not wrapping to the next line, just like the download from the first post. Or are they not included in the 95% patched text?

chopeks

Jul 24, 2018
for instance, some of the first few dialogue lines (the secretary's name and the "several years" line). I could see a /n probably it didnt escape well?
Short answer: Can't do much about it.

More technical answer:
Yeah, it pisses me off too, a bit. Dialogues were translated in previous version by other person using different method (not reipatcher). The way reipatcher works, is looking for specific language being displayed, in this case japanese, then it does generate a file with string mapping, that you can edit manually, or leave as is. Unfortunately it does mean, that if there's something in any other language than japanese, reipatcher does ignore that, and it's impossible to fix it using this method. Using reipatcher I was able to translate missing stuff, mostly UI, but it can't be used to change anything that was translated with different method.

Also, there's another problem I found with naming fields: they seems to have some constraints to keep it short (3 characters I believe, or something close to 3). Maybe it could be hacked in some way, but i don't have the knowledge how. My advice would be to keep names default, they seem to be translated later if you just use defaults.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I can't put in a name. It cuts off after 3 characters for the first and last name. I can't create a name with so few letters.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes