Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

JDBambi

May 22, 2021
I've gone through the whole thread yet I haven't seen much regarding the green and red tabs of sex stats you can click between on a girls page regarding the amount of times they've had sex. The blue tab lists the current number of times, and clicking on the red tab lowers them though I'm certain that's in regards to something else, just not sure what.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I've gone through the whole thread yet I haven't seen much regarding the green and red tabs of sex stats you can click between on a girls page regarding the amount of times they've had sex. The blue tab lists the current number of times, and clicking on the red tab lowers them though I'm certain that's in regards to something else, just not sure what.
Red tab is their stats from before you kidnap them.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Fugazi - Instrument
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Can you increase back reason?
By active sex. Try to unlock one of the late position skill. One or two of them (iirc) had Reason Up. It's late game option.
if you have unlocked it: let her masturbate. there's no other way to get Reason back up. side effect of Masturbate, if the girl is below 80%-ish Loyality, she will get stats up (covers all stats over time) with each single jump in Loyality. if Loyality is too low and Reason goes over a certain treshold, i think it was 40-50% (been a while don't pinch me on that! hrhr) AND if she is Defiant or Hate state, she will refuse to masturbate.

The Annoya

Nov 6, 2022
I can't seem to save my games, the boxes are all just empty boxes with "------------------------" anyone know a solution?
I had this problem too and came here to find help, but it doesn't seem anybody has posted a fix. I tried to fix it myself. I ran it on winrar, but even if you don't use that (though I think you have too) You should still be able to do this.
First, Move everything to a normal folder (game data, sav, etc.)
Then(this is where it doesn't matter if you didnt use winrar), delete all the SAV type files, which should just be 00, 01, 99, and 100
Then that should be it, it should know register your save data

The Annoya

Nov 6, 2022
why I cant save my game?when exit,the data will clear.and I need to start at zero again.
I had this problem too and came here to find help, but it doesn't seem anybody has posted a fix. I tried to fix it myself. I ran it on winrar, but even if you don't use that (though I think you have too) You should still be able to do this.
First, Move everything to a normal folder (game data, sav, etc.)
Then(this is where it doesn't matter if you didnt use winrar), delete all the SAV type files, which should just be 00, 01, 99, and 100
Then that should be it, it should know register your save data

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
this might be extremely late but, how do u save? the save option at the menu doesnt let me click on any of the bars, neither does it save my progress.

The file thats on the photo, was downloaded from here, but doesnt have any of the changes active (basically a new safe) View attachment 1243103
What fixed it for me was opening the game without localApp with Admin creds. You'd think it would need the Japanese locale but for whatever reason it messes with the game's ability to save and load properly.

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Hey guys, what's your fastest time to finish the game? I needed 19 years exactly while using mostly beggar 1, 2 and master and a+ to s girls.

KoolKool993

Nov 28, 2017
you mean how to avoid of them withering away? that can't be done. they are people, and people get older, and then comes time they can't perform anymore, or noone wants them anymore. that cutie you take in, works for like 8 years on the street, and then it's just not a cutie anymore. only way i can think of, buy the automatic rest early on, that can maybe give you more time before they wither. not sure if it does.
why do i quote this old 2021 reply? :\
i mean sorry but this is just ...hit hard.... emotionally
rule of nature, jack!

i used to spend countless of hours into sealed room breed, sold girl town back in 2019.
i wish the game has option for player to marry the girl you favourite the most and keep her by your side 4ever. :)

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Okay so, I guess it's my turn to contribute something. Here's my potentially incomplete research on the natural talents and the skills they pair with. There may be more, but I haven't tested everything with every natural talent (possibly, hard to keep track). Feel free to build upon this, if anyone wants to do a more extensive dive into the skills portion.

Also including my personal save file with girls that have these traits as assistants along with other finds of varying rarity. (Don't judge me on how I organize my chaos, just accept it. Also, you're welcome.)

Natural talents; Pairs with
A; Technique, Sex Appeal, Lewdity
B; Slutty Type, Sensitive Anus, Pure Body
Y; PR, Scouting, Intuition

Reactions: jjgv25
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes