Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so you still could put in a name with summary 6 letters. works for me.

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
Weird that after all this time they went with cg art instead.
They actually planning to make a new game that have same concept as "SoldGirl Town" back in 2018 but its get abandoned, and now they planning to continue the project again .

Last edited:
Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
The actually planning to make a new game that have same concept as "SoldGirl Town" back in 2018 but its get abandoned, and now they planning to continue the project again .
So basically the new game is just a quick cash grab to fund the next game?

Asssssta

Apr 26, 2022
Is it possible to disable translation? I prefer to play the game untranslated if the texts are glitchy... Thanks ;)

glhfddds

Jan 10, 2020
So I'd like to talk about the strategic side a bit.
Which skill combination do you think is the best:
  • Eternal Virgin + Perverted Anus + Magical Fingers
  • Monstrous Bitch + Perverted Anus + Master Beggar
  • Alluring Body + Succubus Pherome + Finest Technique
The first and second provide the same amount of stat boost but the second one is much harder to reach the full potential and the difference between Magical Fingers and Master Beggar's effectiveness are unclear.
The third one provides an immediate stat boost that's lower than the other two.

For me, I'd use the third setup and then wait until the conditions are fulfilled to switch to the second one. The first just restricts too much by banning from using 3 training methods with their own unique effects compared to methods like Lick and Vibrator or Diuretic-Whip-Beads-Tazer.
How to get Eternal Virgin and Perverted Anus? I have pure body III and sensitive anus III but not sure what to combine

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
How to get Eternal Virgin and Perverted Anus? I have pure body III and sensitive anus III but not sure what to combine
Give natural talent to a girl with one of those girls. Combine instead of add and you get it, just like from pure body II + pure body I. I don't remember which type of Natural Talent skill it is but scroll back a bit and you'll probably see it. Both Eternal Virgin and Perverted Anus come from the same Natural Talent type.

Chastened Phoenix

Jul 17, 2017
Most of it should be translated. The parts that aren't have three images in the op just under the download links ( , and ), showing you what they say.
What about the settings pages, and such?

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
is there a way to change theowner name after you started the game? I don't want to stick with default Japanese name anymore I tried Cheat engine but didn't really work or maybe I did something wrong the default name is "外道 太郎"

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
is there a way to change theowner name after you started the game? I don't want to stick with default Japanese name anymore I tried Cheat engine but didn't really work or maybe I did something wrong the default name is "外道 太郎"
by recall.. this assist girl is asking you for a name right off the start; two fields (where you can put in 3 chars each) appear. that's about it, no change after that, however it's not too hard to just start a new game if you've not too far in with progress already. in that case, don't see any chance to change names. some of the stuff is hardcoded, thus requires disassembling the whole game, for a name change. too much effort.
you could like, store some of your assists, if you have some keepers, and start a new game, and hire those stored ones.

Dec 3, 2018
Oh man. This is right up my alley, but it too quickly devolves into a game of staring at progress bars.
Even the reward for finishing the game, doing your assistant, is just the same as doing it with any of the girls.
Kind of disappointing.

Reactions: Bort740

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
I know the thread is old but I've got a question on the translation. Downloaded and extracted it into the same folder as the game, using a legit copy btw. Ran the patcher and then tried running the game. Still has the same kanji and the like. What am I doing wrong?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes