Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 18, 2020
Hello! for everybody who wanted to translate the game you can use this simple unity plugin, it can translate even images.

Download the REIPATCHER VERSION!! 4.14

installation:

-Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-{VERSION}.zip from releases.
-Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
-Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.
-From now on you can launch the game from the new {GameExeName}.exe instead.

You can even do manual translations/edit dialogue with this plugin.

---- Happy pimping! ヾ(^▽^*))) *★,°*:.☆。----

Last edited:

F3nX

Feb 16, 2021
Hello! for everybody who wanted to translate the game you can use this simple unity plugin, it can translate even images.

installation:

-Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
-Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.

YO thanks bro this programm is so good!

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
this might be extremely late but, how do u save? the save option at the menu doesnt let me click on any of the bars, neither does it save my progress.

The file thats on the photo, was downloaded from here, but doesnt have any of the changes active (basically a new safe) notsaved.pnj.PNG

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
ok so I'm confused, I see that some of the text is translated, but none of the UI is... is that how its supposed to be??

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ok so I'm confused, I see that some of the text is translated, but none of the UI is... is that how its supposed to be??
that was mentioned quite some pages back; some parts are hardcoded, as in, there is no text on top of a picture, instead the text is integrated into the picture, making it integral part of it. thus, you can't extraxt it. you would have to manually redo the original text, insert it, then translate. -or- send those pictures to someone who can translate manually, one by one. then you'd have to recreate the pictures (rebuild the picture -without- the original text, then integrate the translation into the clean version) and hopefully make the game work with your rebuilt pictures, which, being Unity, may or may not work out. it's alot of rather tricky work, for each single picture in question.

Reactions: The0neBL

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019

installation:

---- Happy pimping! ヾ(^▽^*))) *★,°*:.☆。----
dude that's awesome, thanks!

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Does this game have and ending like the sealed room breed 1 and 2?
it has some sort of ending; you reach a goal when you are #1 in the competition etc, but:
it's kind of a sandbox, you can keep on playing until your computer dies. just after the ending there are no more rewards iirc.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
How can I play the game? I downloaded the file but don't know how to extract it or something
it's packed into a .rar archive, you may want to use WinZip, 7zip, WinRAR or similiar unpacking tools, just search for them, easily available on the net.. easiest be, put "extract .rar file" in your favourite search engine.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes