Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Hazefalls

May 22, 2018
Is there someone who can find the final version ? Cause what I can download from the links is the trial version, I can't play more than 3 years before being forced to play again from the start

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Is there someone who can find the final version ? Cause what I can download from the links is the trial version, I can't play more than 3 years before being forced to play again from the start
what link are you useing? i remember downloading and playing the full game from here useing mega earlyer this year.

D

Deleted member 1658620

What method do you use to find the value? As in the Value type use to search for the number. Eg. string, byte, 8 byte , double
When in doubt, just click all (assuming you're using cheat engine to edit values).

tyreespada

Nov 18, 2017
This game is great. already finish all achivment and ability of prost. 2H+ to complete it. important to save prostitute with ability natural talent a, b, and y to get higher stat ability later. auto trained, auto rest, skill transfer and skill delete are important skill tree must have.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
First post says that it's mostly translated, but not that much is translated in reality. It's just fan translation, not official?

YaKnow

Feb 23, 2018
I recently got back into the game and I wanted to try and make a bank with a few specific girl types. I tried using the save editor at but I'm having a lot of trouble trying to edit the bank file. I started and beat the game on version 1.21 but am now trying to use 1.24 (with english and uncensored patch) and save data doesn't seem to be transferable (not that I really mind starting over, I'd just like a custom bank to go with the new file). Some of the values seem pretty straightforward; "Reason" and "Loyalty" can be changed to get a type that would normally be inaccessible due to loyalty needing to be at least 90 to bank them. "Vcount" "Acount" "Fcount" and "Tcount" seem to be vaginal, anal, fellatio, and (by process of elimination) climax count (with "init_" being before you kidnapped them) but editing those values seems to break something when I try to make either value in anal 0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried changing her appearance with "shape > wear_t", "shape > wear_u", "shape > face", "shape > eye_state", and "shape > face_state" but nothing noticeable changed other than her clothes. Changing the "shape > personality" was very straightforward at least; 1 is "Timid", 2 "Flashy", 3 "Spoiled", and I'll test the others another time and try and make a key for that.

I'm not extremely tech savvy, I don't really know anything about programming and everything I know about trying to do this I've gotten from a forum. If there's someone who could help me figure out what all these other values mean and how not to break anything by changing them then I think it would be great to have a key that we can use to create our custom girls in the game.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
All is fine, but is there at least a way to make the translated text fit into the text box? After all that's basically the only thing that was translated and half of it isn't even visible.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the girls are all black and glitchy? Does anyone know how to fix that problem?

lttdave

Mar 8, 2019
Does anyone know why the girls are all black and glitchy? Does anyone know how to fix that problem?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it could be that you downloaded the wrong version of the game, I personally have not found any problems like this. If reinstalling it doesn't work, it could be your graphics card isn't strong enough to process it? I'm not that good on giving advice from an outsider's perspective so I apologize.

Reactions: Zontany
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes