Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
One thing that would be incredible is, having mods in this game, think only of the possibilities, this game is both simple and complex. Just imagine what it would be like if it had mods.
New Equipments and Training Modes: Hand (Hold), Dick (Scrub or Fuck While She is still with the chains), Aphrodisiac, Feathers (For Torture of Tickling), Wood Horse and etc ...
Skins: Tattoos, Muscles, Green Skin (Like zombie or something), Scars and etc ...
Hair, Eyes and New Clothes.
Something more interactive with "Slave", like she begs to get fucked or something ...
Not to mention some kind of Cheat or something like Custom
Screen. (Because sometimes it is difficult to get a slave to your liking).
I just do not know how someone did not create mods for this game ...
I know this is ask a lot, but it would be awesome

Last edited:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
hello, i downloaded from mega and nopy but still can't play this game. whenever i click game.exe my pc is not responding. i can't even go to task manager and have to force restart or shutdown. anyone know why?
what specs do u have on ur pc

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
hello, i downloaded from mega and nopy but still can't play this game. whenever i click game.exe my pc is not responding. i can't even go to task manager and have to force restart or shutdown. anyone know why?
if u dont know know them then go to userbenchmark and download the software and run it and after a tab will open and u just click the copy results and send them

Jul 22, 2017
Any news about an English patch with more translated stuff? Also am I the only one who has problems with the resolution size? I can't see all the text when they are too long.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any news about an English patch with more translated stuff? Also am I the only one who has problems with the resolution size? I can't see all the text when they are too long.
Text length is often problem with Japanese to English. I think work on the translation is done, it's been a long time since any kind of update. The translation page seems to have vanished too.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
does anybody have the save file where you can have sex with the one girl that's your personal secretary?

She only willing to do it with you IF you become grand winner, or something like that in the game.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
how do you get the scouting plan and suspicious drug options in assistant menu? Those are always blank for me.

Last edited:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well if anyone still reffering to cheat, you can modify almost every number on the game with cheat engine.....

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes