Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
please add the translations for the settings
In case you didn't notice them the op has images with translations for some of the menus. It's been years though I don't think anyone is still working on this game, and there must have been a reason why the menus weren't translated like the rest.

RealPhantom

Oct 26, 2018
In case you didn't notice them the op has images with translations for some of the menus. It's been years though I don't think anyone is still working on this game, and there must have been a reason why the menus weren't translated like the rest.
I mean the menus, but you're probably right, they probably stopped working on the translations.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I can't use this 02.sav . It stucks at a certain loading point . Can you reupload compressed in a RAR or ZIP please. Thanks.

Anyway someone have also a 100% savegame?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, anyone can upload the download on mega? :)
Try the TEKNIK one maybe, it seems ok speed (and the game isn't very big). If you use torrents it on Sukebei.Nyaa. I have reporting the lack of working downloads though.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
This looks like that rape game where you kidnap a chick and have a week to convince her to stay or something like that... that game was fucked up
I know its super old but whats the game u mentioned?

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This game is something else, man im getting hunie cam studio vibes from this. I am definitely not gonna cheat on this game, it's something else.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
This is my save, is not 100%(in meaning of awards and traits), but i already won the game, and have some nice traits already, a full house of slaves and assistants
But now i wanted to ask, how in the hell we buy girls from others ''slavers''?

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
This is my save, is not 100%(in meaning of awards and traits), but i already won the game, and have some nice traits already, a full house of slaves and assistants
But now i wanted to ask, how in the hell we buy girls from others ''slavers''?
See below:

I don't think you can sell them, only turn into assistant or retire.

You can buy from other owners by going on the bottom right menu (red arrow on first image)...

View attachment 239869

...then go to the second option (red arrow on second image)...

View attachment 239870

... and this will list all the girls working, from you and from other owners. Click on one of the options above (orange arrow on third image) to select which data to sort from left to right: Name (can't sort by that), Price, Owner, and Career. Click twice to change order as Ascending/Descending. After selecting a girl from another owner, click on the green button (red arrow on third image) to purchase (confirmation is the right button on the prompt, iirc).

View attachment 239871

Goes without saying, but, higher stats, higher prices. If career is declining, price will go down a lot (good time to buy if looking for quick skill), but waiting on them to retire is risky (chance on being retired before you get her).

Reactions: SebasL

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Took me 4 hours of gameplay... not counting the fap sessions.... to beat it fully and unlock everything, was a great game with smooth transitions and a certain... pimp-swag to it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes