Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I tried this game and found it to be interesting. I'm not the biggest fan of how one accrue a workforce.

This game confusing to me in the start. I offer a few tips to newcomers, that I hope, can be of help.
Training the low graded girls is mostly to "correct" their stats. Should they have all too much of one and too little of another stat.
Missionary or licking seems to work best in the start as a mean to increase their stats. You don't need the lewd stat in the first area.
The stat increases seems to be based on a roll (where the grade is also a factor). Basing the results on a total of lost/gained. Meaning you'll see a lot less stat increases in training, if there's nothing to substract from. Two stats gained and one lost is still a positive. There is still a chance to see increases (besides loyality/mental), but they are less common.
You are often better off sending them to work, their stats will (to a certain degree) grow without the negatives.
You should unlock the promotion coach first (so you can earn trust).
Unlocking a new area will help a lot on your income.
Their increase in stamina regen is very significant with the endurance training, they'll be able to work almost 100% of the time. And I mean almost a 100%. Depending on the stats/grades of the girls and the area in which they work, you'll probably not even get to see them rest ones in their career... which is kind of sad.

The traits really do matter a lot.
The Monstrous Bitch, Slutty III, and Righteous Boobs traits are very powerful to have on your girls.
Sometimes you are better off rushing, to get the girl be an assistant and give the other girls her important trait. Waiting for her to wither and then make her an assistant can sometimes cost more in the end. Having your low–mid tier girls be slutty (or righteous about their big boobs) is a huge advantage and depending on your situation, it can double your profit margin.
What can halt your progress in the mid–game is aiming for too highly graded and thus much more expensive girls. You'll really not be able, to utilize much of their extra stats, until you unlock the last areas. Girls of grade C to B+ should do just as fine.
The last building upgrade takes priority; you need it, to have enough trust, to get the last areas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

Reactions: Johnsonboii

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
how do i save? And where exactly do i put the save files I downloaded? i cant load any save no matter where I put the save file.

snake129

Dec 8, 2018
What is virgin used for?
Is there any bonus on it?
What is I fuck her right away after I get her?Can I still have that bonus?

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
What is virgin used for?
Is there any bonus on it?
What is I fuck her right away after I get her?Can I still have that bonus?
There is a trait that gives bonus to the girl's points as long as she keeps the virginity.
You can turn off vag. sex (she only does oral and anal), and she keeps the virgin bonus even while working.
The types of work are on the venue selection screen.

the biggest cocksucker.png

Reactions: snake129

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Think that means the girl is basically spent (withered or something like that), they're not usable as prostitutes anymore.
They still have a "grace period" of a few months before they'll get zero customers. A good time to turn them into assistants and change their traits, to better fit this role. Unless they have really good/necessary prostitute traits, that you want the other prostitutes to learn.

Reactions: Gundam577

kingbob

Oct 15, 2017
Found a site to edit the save file. If you guys are having trouble with $, please go below link and load your save file to edit by search the relevant details then save another copy (the first money you search refer to player $, the first cone you search refer to the trust)

I've also updated the training screen for those who can't understand :)
what save edit program to edit it with

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
I've been wondering for a while since I've started to get back into this game. I've heard and have found the ability to get "zombie"/ purple-skinned girls using Natural Talent and Scouting, but on the ULMF pages, I've read that someone has gotten differently colored girls. Does anyone know about this and how to get them by any chance?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone please explain me how to get new assistants?
Thanks in advance.

eirendur

Jun 23, 2018
hello, i downloaded from mega and nopy but still can't play this game. whenever i click game.exe my pc is not responding. i can't even go to task manager and have to force restart or shutdown. anyone know why?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes