Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
I find zippy just as easy or easier to use than mega cause there is no download limit that I've run into. 'Course I use an ad blocker so my experience might be different than most people's.
Im using ad blocker too, ublock origin, but still its better be safe than sorry right.

MrGamer

Oct 11, 2018
why I cant save my game?when exit,the data will clear.and I need to start at zero again.

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
ho
1. Keep high I find, Want them Submissive.

2. Auto train to 20% when you get it. Otherwise Lick them. If they are ornery whip. I
(Bonus! if they go broken, make them finger themselves. Makes them Unbroken over time. May take a few rounds)

3. They get better as you go. A C+ will snag a B and a B an A, up to S+. Takes time is all.
(( Make sure you remember your C+ and she will have better scouting and dump the lowest every r

how to make them finger themselves

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any translation that i can download, or i just have to suffer in japanese? LuL
Most of it should be translated. The parts that aren't have three images in the op just under the download links ( , and ), showing you what they say.

luketoons

Jul 1, 2018
Most of it should be translated. The parts that aren't have three images in the op just under the download links ( , and ), showing you what they say.
Thanks man that helped a lot (y)(y)(y)
giphy.gif

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how to increase scouting, intuition and pr points ? i edit a girl with all 90 point but when she become assistant, it's just about 12-18

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
how to increase scouting, intuition and pr points ? i edit a girl with all 90 point but when she become assistant, it's just about 12-18
What do you mean by 'edit'?
Usually, the assistant status are somewhat random, but are higher if the girl rating is higher. S+ will have the best stats, but a bad roll on a S+ is beaten by a good roll on a A+ by a small margin.
Also, there are 3 skills that enhance each of the assistant stats. You can combine each lv1 (+10) and lv2 (+20) of them to get the lv3 (+30), and the Natural Talent γ with the lv3 to get the max boost (+50) for that assistant stat.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
What do you mean by 'edit'?
Usually, the assistant status are somewhat random, but are higher if the girl rating is higher. S+ will have the best stats, but a bad roll on a S+ is beaten by a good roll on a A+ by a small margin.
Also, there are 3 skills that enhance each of the assistant stats. You can combine each lv1 (+10) and lv2 (+20) of them to get the lv3 (+30), and the Natural Talent γ with the lv3 to get the max boost (+50) for that assistant stat.
i used CE with float type to set stat
btw, how to combine skill ? learn from skill lv1 + lv2 with same girl ?

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
Is there a trick to getting the English parts of this? I downloaded from the link provided and from the comments it should be almost all English, but everything for me is in Japanese except the main dialogue and a few words on the screen, plus the translation provided by the 3 pictures.

Is that all there is for english or do I need to do something? Thanks.

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
i used CE with float type to set stat
btw, how to combine skill ? learn from skill lv1 + lv2 with same girl ?
When you get the "Skill Transfer" perk, you can transfer the skill an Assistant has to a Working girl (only from Assistant to Working). If you transfer a skill lv1 to a girl that has the lv2, you get a prompt to combine the skills (at increased Trust cost).
For example:

Girl A is Working and has the skill Slutty Type I (+5 to all stats if >100 V.sex).
Girl A is made an Assistant.
Girl B has the skill Slutty Type II (+10 to all stats if >100 V.sex).
You transfer Slutty Type I from Girl A to Girl B.
You get a prompt asking if you want to combine Slutty Type I and Slutty Type II to make Slutty Type III (+20 to all stats if >100 V.sex).
Now Girl B loses Slutty Type II and has Slutty Type III instead.
If you make Girl B an Assistant, you can transfer Slutty Type III to new girls without needing to combine them again.
Additionally, lets say you get a Girl C that has Natural Talent β.
If you try to pass Slutty Type III to Girl C, you get a prompt to combine those two skills and make "Monstrous Bitch" (+30 to all stats if >100 V.sex).

While Natural Talent skills can't be passed from Assistant to Working girls, these special skills resulted from combining them can.
Sex Appeal, Lewdness and Technique skills need Natural Talent α.
Pure Body, Slutty Type and Sensitive Anus skills need Natural Talent β.
Scouting, Intuition and PR skills need Natural Talent γ.
The other skills either don't have a lv4 or don't upgrade.

I would show the completed skill board, but while writing this it started raining here, power tripped, and even tho I still have my save, the achievements, saved assistants, and skill board were all lost.

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
How do you sell women once you buy the upgrade kinda skipped through it pls halp
I don't think you can sell them, only turn into assistant or retire.

You can buy from other owners by going on the bottom right menu (red arrow on first image)...

buying 1.png

...then go to the second option (red arrow on second image)...

buying 2.png

... and this will list all the girls working, from you and from other owners. Click on one of the options above (orange arrow on third image) to select which data to sort from left to right: Name (can't sort by that), Price, Owner, and Career. Click twice to change order as Ascending/Descending. After selecting a girl from another owner, click on the green button (red arrow on third image) to purchase (confirmation is the right button on the prompt, iirc).

buying 3.png

Goes without saying, but, higher stats, higher prices. If career is declining, price will go down a lot (good time to buy if looking for quick skill), but waiting on them to retire is risky (chance on being retired before you get her).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes