Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Also, if you decide not to take a picture, the screen stays black (although you can still move, blindly) until you go to the girl again and fight her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sole Hunter

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Bugs:
  • Softlock on Slap animation from sleeping girl, happened twice so far.
  • Softlock after choosing to Leave instead of Taking A Picture of the sleeping girl's feet.

• Thinking Face

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Few issues that I have encountered:
1. faceslap doesn't deal any damage (replayed the fight 5 times);
2. faceslap animation sometimes doesn't work and the game simply freezes and has to be restarted (that's why I replayed the fight 4 times);
3. it's practically impossible to lose against the girl, so it's weird that you put 'you were not supposed to win' notification after the fight;
4. after taking the photo, girl's feet are frozen on the screen and are visible for the rest of the game;
5. your roommate respawns in the room after you leave it.

So I decided to lose once to see what happens (that was replay #5). To lose I need to guard (and spend too much time waiting) or simply don't equip the knife, so it's more tedious/counter-intuitive to lose the fight than to win imo. I think it would be a good idea to add a 'surrender' option.

For the demo I think that as a player I still haven't seen enough to make a decision if I'd pay for the game. I believe it would be more interesting to see some progression of the story and/or interactions with other characters. While the fights are important in games such as ToT or Domina (although I prefer fightless femdom games like The Prison 2 or The Asylum) for me the crucial aspect is how the interactions (mainly regarding sub/dom content, but not only) are written to decide if I like the game. And there's not much of that here. I also hope that the number of points regardind the relationship with the girls is not mainly based on how the given fight goes. It would also be cool if you could progress the story (as in advancing in classes and school activities) while still being bullied and humiliated by the girls (depending on your choices though I think there should be option to make MC's life less submissive).

That being said I do wish you luck and I'd definitely play the game further to see how it develops.
With the knife I won easily, but the first couple times I assumed it equipped the knife. So with my fists I was doing four damage each turn.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
With the knife I won easily, but the first couple times I assumed it equipped the knife. So with my fists I was doing four damage each turn.
After playing too many games in RPGM I've obtained a reflex action of checking the equipment after I find new weapon/armor/piece of jewelry. And yes, without a knife it's impossible to kill her, with it it's not a problem at all.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
After playing too many games in RPGM I've obtained a reflex action of checking the equipment after I find new weapon/armor/piece of jewelry. And yes, without a knife it's impossible to kill her, with it it's not a problem at all.
Oh and also you'll find you take a decent amount of damage to lose the fight quite easily with something like 87~ coming out of Stomp.

• Thinking Face

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
Love foot fetish, hence downloaded this game.
1) Face slap breaks the game
2) I hate those 3D feet. Simple but nice 2D images (like in ToT) look so much sexier than this 3D model, it looks simply flat and unnatural.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
this game has everything we love! keep walking buddy ;) we trust you... i prefear to have no fight, only story (with femdom, bulling, foot fetish, trampling, golden shower, human ashtray, room slave, ect... like Harshville

Last edited:

wtfthrowaway4678

Dec 14, 2018
The model used isn't usually the quality I'd like to see in 3d games (esp foot models), but the fetish alone could carry it from weighing the game down.

I find the animations to be too rigid/rough though.

I don't think I can properly say whether or not the game interests me though, as it seem like it was made to see if people would like this type of content to begin with. I can say that there is a lacking market for foot fetish + 3d of decent quality though.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
About to download right now. I dont mind fighting too much but I'd like to see a solid plot. Glad to finally see another foot fetish centered game, hopefully it isnt abandoned because I'm really looking forward to a polished long version :)

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback and constructive criticism! I read all of your messages and I appreciate everyone taking the time to reply and voice their opinions. I updated the game just now to 0.02, small changes here and there as I felt the demo wasn't really complete yet. For now, I will slow down on the updates to try to move updates out in bigger chunks (hopefully we don't have a ToT situation here). Again, thank you all! Since the overall interest seems to be positive, I will look into continuing development for this game. I might make a Patreon later on to help support myself in development if there is enough interest - but at its core, updates will still remain free while still being benefits for Patreons.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
this game has everything we love! keep walking buddy ;) we trust you... i prefear to have no fight, only story (with femdom, bulling, foot fetish, trampling, golden shower, human ashtray, room slave, ect... like Harshville
So you want a Visual Novel, not a game.

Reactions: Greycrimson

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Just curious, will this ever spread to other platforms such as android and/or mac or will this be strictly windows?

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Just curious, will this ever spread to other platforms such as android and/or mac or will this be strictly windows?
Yes, I will port it to Mac next update, and maybe to mobile in the future. I just wanted to deploy via PC the past two updates because it was just a demo, but now that I see there is considerable interest, I will attempt to cross-platform.

Reactions: Jyk

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Harshville is very much a game, its RPGM mixed with visual novel-like scenes. You basically play a game because you control the movement, choices, and interactions of the MC.
Movement, choices and interactions are part of the Visual Novel category. What makes the difference between a Visual Novel and a game is gameplay mechanics.

A better example of what I'm saying is the Telltale series of 'games' they're not actually games but Visual Novels or more accurately Kinetic Novels or Choose Your Own Adventure books. If a movie allows you to change the outcome but doesn't require any effort on your part to do so other than making a choice. Such does not make a game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
  • Removing the slap attack seems to have stopped the softlock
  • Animations are pretty stiff
  • The kick to the nuts more looks like a kick to the face
  • The toe gagging should involve the toes getting out of the player's vision as they've entered their mouth
  • I see the dialog from the first fight where she claims you'll be under her feet a lot more is gone
  • Taunting/humiliation dialog that progresses as the fight lasts or as the player gets lower on health would probably be more rewarding for the player.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes