Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
  • Removing the slap attack seems to have stopped the softlock
  • Animations are pretty stiff
  • The kick to the nuts more looks like a kick to the face
  • The toe gagging should involve the toes getting out of the player's vision as they've entered their mouth
  • I see the dialog from the first fight where she claims you'll be under her feet a lot more is gone
  • Taunting/humiliation dialog that progresses as the fight lasts or as the player gets lower on health would probably be more rewarding for the player.
Thanks for your feedback! I removed Skye's dialog because it seemed out of place, but I will definitely look into creating more dialogue into battles + smoother animation

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I will probably be transitioning from 3D Custom Girl to Koikatsu to make better looking 3D models, so the update might be slightly delayed as I adjust.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I really like your game, unfortunattely it's a bit fast and there is no domination for the moment. I hope the next will be coming soon :) The Spirit of Bo Wei is in you :)

Reactions: Sole Hunter

Joe_Dirt

Mar 2, 2018
I will probably be transitioning from 3D Custom Girl to Koikatsu to make better looking 3D models, so the update might be slightly delayed as I adjust.
Maybe you can transition to blender or something. Both programs seem good for publishing fast, but I fear they could limit you in your creativity. I don't think that you can adjust musculatur, veins, shape and such stuff with them.
The game itself and the ideas behind it look very promissing so keep it up;)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I really like your game, unfortunattely it's a bit fast and there is no domination for the moment. I hope the next will be coming soon :) The Spirit of Bo Wei is in you :)
I hope he doesn't go the way of Bo Wei. I don't want to decide between experiencing the domination content and a needlessly sacrificing a person's life. Bo Wei was fine in the early iterations of Tower of Trample in my opinion, but then it became all about extreme kinks. Women talking about how they murder thirty people and they're going to devour you in a bloody mess.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I hope he doesn't go the way of Bo Wei. I don't want to decide between experiencing the domination content and a needlessly sacrificing a person's life. Bo Wei was fine in the early iterations of Tower of Trample in my opinion, but then it became all about extreme kinks. Women talking about how they murder thirty people and they're going to devour you in a bloody mess.
Yes, also I plan to have at least one update a year

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Hey Athong, just played the new ver. but I noticed that the transfer out of the girls' room puts you outside of your own room.
Nothing gamebreaking just a little confusing :)
Overall I like the new map details you added though!
Keep it up

supersimpleman

Nov 4, 2018
Lately there has been a massive drought in the femdom department when it comes games. Best of luck to the creator, can't wait to see more humiliation content in this game. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes