jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello friends, how are you? I hope you are blessed, because GOD lives in all of us, I love your game with the little there is today, I still love it, I wanted to recommend that you add footjob to the game and foot licks, and I wanted to ask you when will I get the full version? Is it free or paid? What do you need to get version 1.0 as soon as possible? because I saw that he said "When I'm sure I'll get version 1.0", I'm sure it will be great, if it's great later it will be super great, and also if you add facesitting just don't add farts, it takes the fever out of the game, that You will decide, in addition I would recommend that I added the option to surrender and that when we surrender we can choose our punishment, that would be it, great job friend, luck that GOD bless you and that you have good luck and if you are atheists the same, take into account that I wish you are well.

Reactions: Sole Hunter

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello friends, how are you? I hope you are blessed, because GOD lives in all of us, I love your game with the little there is today, I still love it, I wanted to recommend that you add footjob to the game and foot licks, and I wanted to ask you when will I get the full version? Is it free or paid? What do you need to get version 1.0 as soon as possible? because I saw that he said "When I'm sure I'll get version 1.0", I'm sure it will be great, if it's great later it will be super great, and also if you add facesitting just don't add farts, it takes the fever out of the game, that You will decide, in addition I would recommend that I added the option to surrender and that when we surrender we can choose our punishment, that would be it, great job friend, luck that GOD bless you and that you have good luck and if you are atheists the same, take into account that I wish you are well.
Other thing that I recommend is to do it for mobiles and PC.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020

Other thing that I recommend is to do it for mobiles and PC.
Version 1.0 will take a while, but I will still be adding on content as time goes on like 0.3, 0.4, etc., so there won't be like a year-long wait for one update lol

And I will be looking into making ports for mobile and OS :)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello friend, how are you ?, I hope blessed why GOD loves you, friend I come to give you a recommendation for the game, I may sound crazy, but for me in the game in addition to adding hot scenes (such as foot licking or footjob), the characters should be less robotic, that is, they move their arms and more, and that when they lose, the typical scene where the fight only ends and they insult you, if something more graphic happens, whether it is an ending or something , or that at the end there is an image or scene where the villain is stepping on the face of the character or sitting on the protagonist and various things, something else (this is why I do not want you to tell me crazy), that when we lose, that is to say when We are already a slave or a servant or something like that, I recommend at the end to make a dialogue where the villain reminds the hero (or protagonist) how he was humiliated by her and I recommend at that time to pass images drawn in the anime style ( colored) or any r style of drawing showing how he was humiliated (how he trampled him, kicked him, how he sat on the etc), at the bottom left, there are drawings of characters that drawing would be very good, that would make it more graphic and attractive, another thing that you I recommend that you make more visible how the villain manages to knock down the hero, what do I mean? In the scene where she tramples us, you should put before how she knocks her down, that is to say, a low kick or a push, to knock him down or something, I recommend you do that and of course do not add in your main story characters known as Miku ETC, ETC because if it does not seem as if the creator said "haaa to be lazy to have to devise another villain", and not add in all your games and levels to them characters and that they are not so traced (for things like this NetralGD that was very good it stopped being it, all its characters were the same with the same hair but in a different color), if you want to add familiar characters in the MMD c As Miku, Luka, Haku or Neru you should at some level put a scroll or something where we can fight them (so the story remains intact and they are added to these waifus without affecting anything, if not just for fun), that would be it, no forget that when we surrender we can choose our punishment, that would be good, that's all GOD bless you and have good luck see you, your game is great, I hope very much ... (sorry if my English confuses you I am something new in this language, but I'm learning to speak it)

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Hello friend, how are you ?, I hope blessed why GOD loves you, friend I come to give you a recommendation for the game, I may sound crazy, but for me in the game in addition to adding hot scenes (such as foot licking or footjob), the characters should be less robotic, that is, they move their arms and more, and that when they lose, the typical scene where the fight only ends and they insult you, if something more graphic happens, whether it is an ending or something , or that at the end there is an image or scene where the villain is stepping on the face of the character or sitting on the protagonist and various things, something else (this is why I do not want you to tell me crazy), that when we lose, that is to say when We are already a slave or a servant or something like that, I recommend at the end to make a dialogue where the villain reminds the hero (or protagonist) how he was humiliated by her and I recommend at that time to pass images drawn in the anime style ( colored) or any r style of drawing showing how he was humiliated (how he trampled him, kicked him, how he sat on the etc), at the bottom left, there are drawings of characters that drawing would be very good, that would make it more graphic and attractive, another thing that you I recommend that you make more visible how the villain manages to knock down the hero, what do I mean? In the scene where she tramples us, you should put before how she knocks her down, that is to say, a low kick or a push, to knock him down or something, I recommend you do that and of course do not add in your main story characters known as Miku ETC, ETC because if it does not seem as if the creator said "haaa to be lazy to have to devise another villain", and not add in all your games and levels to them characters and that they are not so traced (for things like this NetralGD that was very good it stopped being it, all its characters were the same with the same hair but in a different color), if you want to add familiar characters in the MMD c As Miku, Luka, Haku or Neru you should at some level put a scroll or something where we can fight them (so the story remains intact and they are added to these waifus without affecting anything, if not just for fun), that would be it, no forget that when we surrender we can choose our punishment, that would be good, that's all GOD bless you and have good luck see you, your game is great, I hope very much ... (sorry if my English confuses you I am something new in this language, but I'm learning to speak it)
Thank you for your feedback! For the next update, I have already finished most of the coding part, I just need to do the animations, so unfortunately, I might not be able to implement all of these things in the next update (this update will just be focused on the addition of three more girls). However, in the update afterwards, I plan on expanding the battle system for all the girls, which will include things like more battle text, better surrendering, and some rewards or punishment after the battles ;). Again, thank you for your kind words! This definitely motivates me to keep going with this game :D

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
friend another thing, besides all thanks for answering me and for always listening and communicating with your community, but I am not asking you for this update, if not for those who come, add denki-anma search by google, anime denki-anma or something So, I say it can be very good, add this as it is a femdom game, Thank you GOD BLESS YOU

Feb 24, 2019
AThong, you should see AllFs3D's content on rule34 if you haven't. Maybe you can get some good femdom foot fetish ideas from watching some of his animations. Oh, and check out oscarkim123's pixiv as well. He also does some femdom foot fetish as well, but to a lesser extent.

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
After playing too many games in RPGM I've obtained a reflex action of checking the equipment after I find new weapon/armor/piece of jewelry. And yes, without a knife it's impossible to kill her, with it it's not a problem at all.

where do i find the knife I searched a lot and I couldn't find it

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes