Ren'Py Abandoned Sole Searching [v0.1] [Srun123]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover art1.png

Overview:
You have been randomly selected to live out your dream-like foot fetish fantasy. Experience the ultimate foot-fetish themed game with goddesses guiding you to different anime worlds to experience your fantasy with new and different characters.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: Srun123 F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Prequel: My Waifu's Feet
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:
COMPRESSED*

*Unofficial ports/versions are not given by the devs. use at your own risk

albedo.gif mizufw2.gif naruto_trainingevents (38).jpg ino_event_1 (17).jpg naruto_post_mission1 (1).jpg gs_useless_s1 (29).jpg beachs1 (31).png beachs1 (14).png beachm (11).png

Dec 18, 2019
i don't get the point of those recycled games from illusion software koikatsu/ ai shoujo , i really just only want the characters card . if the creator of this game is reading this comment please share your characheters cards with me ahahahahah

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I was just curious. Is someone raping someone in their sleep to get a footjob? What is with those tags?

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
i don't get the point of those recycled games from illusion software koikatsu/ ai shoujo , i really just only want the characters card . if the creator of this game is reading this comment please share your characheters cards with me ahahahahah
The majority of these parody games aren't using cards they originally make. If you want the cards of those characters you should just search for them on the Koi discord, pixiv, or bepis.

About the game. My prediction is it will be abandoned again in time like the last one but who knows.

Reactions: srun123
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes