1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HuNT87

Dec 14, 2017
what the fuck is this game, it doesnt even work. tried to add nosteam game to steam and still not, this version sucks, wasted 1 hour downloading this not working shit game for nothing.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
If you are reading this AlWesker I just wanted to say that I cant play your game because its too big for my system and I cant load , make a low version next time and instead of a zombie island game make it a nudist island simulation game.

Xedd_M

Aug 24, 2019
Unplayable - even as a demo. UI/UX is non-existent. No inventory controls. No crafting controls. no interactions with other people or NPC. Can't believe ANYONE thought this was ready to publish! Thought it might have had potential but half-assed DEV work and from what I can tell, no QA prior to release.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SoleSurvivor-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I was gonna try out the latest version of sol survivor game, but there is problem , I cannot select an uncensored naked female because I end up with this
icannot se,lect uncensored naked female.jpg
and when I use play solo the game froze, you better fix it and make it work for my computer with low resolution and also I suggested that instead of being a zombie apocalypse game simulation with sex make it a nudist beach or nudist world simulation with sex and no clothing.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I swear to god, this games been popping up everywhere just with different names. Am I going crazy or something
It's very probable, as these could be a quick way to get some Patreon suckers. Make a character creator in UE, get everyone excited, and vanish when folks start to work out there was never a plan for gameplay.

Reactions: moned and Vivi404

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
oh, and make sure you include scroll on the character customization and the part where I remove pubic hair in both vagina and penis

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes