1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm running around the place and I don't see anything that can be done other than drink water. I haven't ventured into the hills area, just stayed down by the water and all. But I don't see any way of getting anything or using anything other than drink water from the lake.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Am I crazy or did this game just completely changed? I remember the previews of a city / resort and it being described as "adult RPG" but now it looks like DayZ with naked people and aliens?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Yup still unplayable. Where do I go? What do I do? How do I eat? Nothing is explained.

Last edited:

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the options are unchangeable, including the resolution and a way to deactivate the classical and shitty blur on steroids.
Can't judge a lot of customization since it's almost only blur, but I managed to see that it's another game where you can't make the women's breasts small enough.
Besides that, clicking on things worked so very well that I didn't want to spend any more time on a tropical blur that insisted on being fullscreen even through I know RPGMaker games in 360p that you can notice more details just because someone didn't force the blur too much.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Anunak 0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
yea.. idk how to get the sex animations to work... i run up to the ladies an they just stand there.. the controls don't say anything about how to activate it .. looked up an down on the girls to see if there was any promp like how you look at items.. nothing... its like yea we place combat.. you can shoot things but we had to turn other things off

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes