1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW DID U DOOOOO ALL THIS, YOU ARE A GOD OMGGGG!! SHOW ME DA WAY PLOX SIR!!!
Mod Organizer for Skyrim makes everything quite easy. Make sure you install all required mods for your core mods. Pay attention to the conflicts column in mod organizer (probably where your running into texture problems). If you're at or above 255 active plugins, learn how to merge with zEdit.

The tools available now make it a lot easier than it used to be. Anyway, probably should keep the thread to the relevant game, but idk if anyone cares much tbh.

Reactions: ram700

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi, how can you play this game? there is no demo button
Go to page 1, click on one of the many links to the download sites, download the game, extract it from the zip file to your computer, double click on the game.exe file, and play the game.
As far as I know, that is how it works for every game on F95zone.
I've never heard of any demo button on any of these pages or on games themselves. Usually, if the game is in demo stages, well, whatever you're able to download will be a demo version. So..not sure what you mean by demo button.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
but i don't know how it works, what should i do?
The only one game on unreal here that actually is supporting mods is Lifeplay. What you do is write a personal message to dev and ask him for a direction. The guy is nice enough to give you a clear answer.

Xuloth48

Jul 11, 2020
Go to page 1, click on one of the many links to the download sites, download the game, extract it from the zip file to your computer, double click on the game.exe file, and play the game.
As far as I know, that is how it works for every game on F95zone.
I've never heard of any demo button on any of these pages or on games themselves. Usually, if the game is in demo stages, well, whatever you're able to download will be a demo version. So..not sure what you mean by demo button.
no i already have the game, i mean how can i play it, the game wants some patreon key from me but if i paste my key in it it just says (NO PATREON) .sry for my bad english

Reactions: betatest001

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

Overview:
Open World Action RPG for Adults
ASTROLON IS CURRENTLY AT THE ALPHA START!!! THIS CONSTRUCTION WILL CONTAIN BUGS. MODELS, ANIMATIONS AND GAMEPLAY WILL BE IMPROVED WITH TIME.
MANY FEATURES ARE MISSING OR UNFINISHED, BUT WE ARE WORKING THE HARDEST TO COMPLETE AND ADD​

OKAY THANK YOU BYE!!!

Seriously, if you want people to take your product seriously, present yourself seriously. Caps lock posts, multiple exclamation points, horrible sentence structure, no good description of the game... You lost me immediately.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes