1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So, what's the point of posting literally any link but the Patreon link if you need to log into patreon to even play it? Actually, I tried to click the "login with Patreon" link and it crashed the game. Awesome. So, it's a Patreon only game that breaks when you try to log into Patreon. Fun.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Some of current bugs:
FIXED: Jumping while flying makes PC ends up stuck into ground.
UI elements are off. Preset list offsets leftwards, and the mouse cursor hit-test for buttons (note "5" button in the Hair group) upwards. Screenshot taken at 1680x1050 windowed maximized.
ProjectA0   2021-08-26 13_28_35.png
FIXED: Press Z twice, CharacterName appears and won't go away.
Mage mode: Lightning RMB attack aiming is off on the ground, and the same for lightning and ice LMB during flight. Also, can't we unify the controls? LMB for melee attacks, RMB for ranged magic balls, or the other way around.
FIXED: Switching mode while riding gets PC under the horse.
Weapon changing doesn't cycle. For example, to switch back to assault rifle in gunner mode, I must press 2.
Gunner and archer mode don't have a cooldown indicator for side-rolls.
Quitting flight forces PC to switch into bare-handed fighter mode, no matter which he/her was before and during flight.
Switching to mode 6 and 7 during flight makes PC walk midair, not flying.
Selecting hair color causes skin sliders (Yellow/Blue, Light/Dark) to move on their own.
Jump twice, enter flight before the wings disappear, then wings will disappear once the flapping animation finishes. (Although I pretty much like flying without wings. Can you make a switch to customize wings shown/hidden during flight, once you implement the options screen?)
Go outside the map with Num2, then showing minimap with M will freeze the game.

Last edited:

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Look man I hope you don't feel discouraged even though we're taking the piss out of this project. Lots of easy jokes to make and everyone loves a laugh. If you've got a solid vision and really concentrate on polishing this people will come around eventually. Just keep working on it, it'll get there

MaxBobruisk

Sep 29, 2020
Trust me, Skyrim sex mods don't look terrible like this. You'd be surprised how good skyrim sex mods look with proper penetration physics and good texture graphics+parallax. This game looks nothing close to it lol. Pretty sure many H-games don't even come close to a properly modded skyrim.
My Skyrim: View attachment 1348298
View attachment 1348299
View attachment 1348300
View attachment 1348303
View attachment 1348304
Tell me how u modded everything I spent a month downloaded 50 gb worth of mods and couldn't make it to have proper sex in game!! fucvking everything was so shitty that it felt like the Characters were fuckin air dick was going thru the body and textures were so bad!! Eventually I uninstalled everything FFS.

Reactions: kseqjl
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes