1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have played the game a little and I finally made it to the Safe Zone. I started to get the free stuff there and I started to use one of the buildings in that area. I also seemed to have picked up two girls. I used a save game from the two version ago. Here are my questions:

1. I put on all the clothing, but only the shirt actually appeared on my character. I did wear all the other pieces and they show up on the gear window, but they do not appear on my character (male). Is there something to click that will switch that option?

2. I have a couple of crafting tables setup. I figure the wood is for fuel. However, when I turn on the table, I have nothing that appears in my crafting options. Do I have to use the blueprint paper to make options for the crafting table or does it just happen?

3. How do you use the Flashlight? I have tried to Hold it, but nothing happens. Is there a key that turns it on?

4. How do you initiate sex with the two girls that is following you?

5. I picked up the doors that was in the safe zone. I tried to install them on the building that I started using as my makeshift base, but it doesn't give me a green door. Am I not able to put the doors on those buildings? Do they only work on a building that you have created from the ground up?

Thank you for any help you can give.

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
Well start up was good, until I hit Demo, locked up my PC (Windows 11), with two monitors completely. Had to crash the PC to get out.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
it have or will have monsters or enemies with rape sex animations if you choose make a female caracther playable?

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 2005436

Overview:
SoleSurvivor is an open-world cooperative sandbox game for single and multiplayer. Players will experience the zombie apocalypse, they will have to deal with it to survive amid difficulties such as saving hostages, searching for resources, water and food, wild animals, survivors with weapons

this game is being migrated to unreal engine 5...
soon we will have sexual updates and animations...

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: Astrolog -
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog :

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2005439 View attachment 2005436 View attachment 2005443 View attachment 2005444 View attachment 2517459 View attachment 2517458
is there sex in the current game yet and if so how do I find and have sex with NPCS?

LeonZi

Jul 20, 2019
SoleSurvivor-0.1.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
How to play in this game?

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
I like the idea but execution seems poor. If it doesn't go abandoned soon I might be willing to buy with %75+ sale.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Four questions:

1) Are there any interactions between characters?

2) Any cool fighting system (unless its only about wandering and not fighting)?

3) Is there any story or plans for such?

4) Will Steam version include sex?

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Some people do want multiplayer--but only if it's done right. Just because you don't want it, please don't assume that everyone else feels the same way.
What ppl are concerned with is MP being forced. Like Im doing my shit and some jackass is doing something to either make it more difficult or he's doing it just to be an ass. Its why i only do solo now.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
now that i noticed it doesn't even open with steam.. i'm very busy in the next update on the site i'm going to put a demo i need help and an animator.. if you can unlock it with the cheat engine and post it here

and make it better this time, oh and one more thing there is something I have to ask you what if you revise sole survivor as a nudist game, where you have people wander around the landscape naked without any clothing and do sex

or at least make another game similar to your sole survivor game but with no clothing, making it a nudist game.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
yes .. I'm thinking of putting lifeskills. like voley, surfing, and I think I can make a sex animation per month more or less similar to hometogheter which was what I found most beautiful
All right, let's hope you can make the game work better without steam and turn it into a nudist simulation game where people rest in nature or houses without any clothing along with the hobbies you mentioned, including sex.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SoleSurvivor-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 2, 2022
Waste of time, don't play this until the dev starts making it remotely playable.

"No steam" is an error all of you will receive upon trying to even play the game after trying to figure out how the janky character creation works.

If you do manage to get into the game, there's nothing to do.
I mean, literally nothing. You get to run around and watch your tits jiggle, that's about it. If you're about that type of gameplay, just go play SCUM. It has boob jiggle and something to do.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
sow let me understand,what the ideea of this developer,make a game withouth playng,i was curios and download ,like i sayd before,some developers must fiind another hobby,theyr not good at making games,just makes players angry only,pure it.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes