• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kareo

Jan 5, 2018
Is he remakeing the earlier scenes?
Is he adding more scenes?
Are we done with this game? or will there be more?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi TK8000, I state that I have not yet tried the latest update.
But i read the changelogs so i know that there is this:
8. Shorts beach sharing (Lara, Miranda, Verdi + Alexandra) Now i hope that this sharing if is based on other man is avoidable as always.

Anyway i was wondering if there will be an update based on the MC's stepmother (if i am not mystaken Alexandra is MC's stepmother) so i was wondering if there is a real update with her. Because till now her story is really short. I really wanna see lot of sex content with MC and his stepmother. Till now every female character had lot of sex with the mc. But the stepmother so short. Also his sister or stepsister as short sex story with the MC.

Also there is no way to have a real incest patch? Like HS Tutor? I know the patreon rules, but here we can have a patch... ^^'
Anyway thank you for this new update! Can't wait to see also a new update on HS Tutor too!

Reactions: GmFn1869 and tmking

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
i downloaded all 3 parts how am i supposed to combine them to play?
you don't, just extract the 1st and part 2 and 3 will automatically extract to the same folder, as long as you have all 3 downloaded parts in the same folder to begin with.
Personally i'm waiting on the compressed version, i'm willing to take a hit on pic quality for size

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Will Sabrina ever get an content/route/ending for her its been ages? Come on Dev don't do Sabrina dirty she needs some love.

Sep 7, 2020
you don't, just extract the 1st and part 2 and 3 will automatically extract to the same folder, as long as you have all 3 downloaded parts in the same folder to begin with.
Personally i'm waiting on the compressed version, i'm willing to take a hit on pic quality for size

I have all 3 downloaded in my downloads folder, does that count as same folder or do i have to extract them all to a new folder? i somehow managed to get the game doing i just dont know if its all 3 parts of the game together or not!

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I have all 3 downloaded in my downloads folder, does that count as same folder or do i have to extract them all to a new folder? i somehow managed to get the game doing i just dont know if its all 3 parts of the game together or not!
your download folder is a folder so yes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Solvalley School [v1.5.0] [TK8000] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 4,95 GB / 1,25 GB - SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,92 GB / 1,22 GB - SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - - Up2Share

Download (Mac): - - Up2Share

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Is the pregnancy content still ending only and kinda sparse and unfulfilling in this game or what? I vaguely remember the only one that was ok being fucking, an entire farms worth of sisters or something?

Konekara

Jun 18, 2018
Can someone give me a save file that has everything done from the other updates ? I lost my saves i don't know why.. please

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes