aihikari

May 18, 2019
Remastered version with non-orc mc when? I really enjoy this game but the mc just straight up make me flaccid.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Remastered version with non-orc mc when? I really enjoy this game but the mc just straight up make me flaccid.
i mean the whole premise of the game is MC being an ugly bastard with a huge cock...why change that?

so you can have a fluff-fest with a prince-looking MC?XD go play other games XD

also how to unluck the beach shorts?

Do the new uyara part at Laura's party

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I will take my time to savour that update. And btw playing Kirk in an ending a genius idea.
I'll start the download right now.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Interesting. I don't often go to CVS for my adult gaming needs. I wonder if one gets a discount with an Extra Care card.
Yeah, I use CVS for games and comics, they usually have everything before F95. F95 really lacks in the comics department.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Data Error: SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip on decompressing the PART 2 rar.

NM I figured it out.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
The GB sizes of each part made me sheeeesh :WutFace: :HideThePain: tho I usually don't play anything that are made in parts instead of a single game being updated *cause of obvious reasons *(to many parts and downloads to keep track of if I come back on a new update, and I just like to have one download per game to not get confused down the line) but after reading the good reviews on this one I'm tempted to hit the download button and give it a try... so might aswell see what everyone's on about.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
i mean the whole premise of the game is MC being an ugly bastard with a huge cock...why change that?

so you can have a fluff-fest with a prince-looking MC?XD go play other games XD

also how to unluck the beach shorts?

Do the new uyara part at Laura's party
Ugh, guess I'm asking for too much then. Games you like are games I like so there's no difference in our preference... just our tolerance.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ugh, guess I'm asking for too much then. Games you like are games I like so there's no difference in our preference... just our tolerance.
more like: i accept a game as it is...if the premise of a game is about NTR(which i hate btw but not the point) i accept it...i may not like it, but i won't ask the dev to make a non-NTR route (unless the dev does it by his own will) i simply accept the fact that said game is not something for me and i move on to something else XD

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Solvalley School [v1.5.0] [TK8000] - original size 4.95GB
Compressed Android Port(1GB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Win(1GB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.

CircleJerker's compressed version Is also available (higher quality)​
Deym faster than lightning mcqueen

Reactions: hngg
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes