Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
This is without a doubt the best game in the genre. It is an absolute fucking mile above pretty much everything. Summertime Saga is the only game that even comes close and it still isn't nearly as good. The amount of content and the quality of the sex scenes is simply WAY better than anything else I've found. If anyone honestly thinks there's a game better than this, please let me know. It is the gold standard that nothing else is meeting for me
Hey dude did u find any other games like this??

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Thanks Dev! Good to see an update, its been a while. May have to start a new game but that's no problem, I'm looking forward to it. Love Alex's attitude _ he gives zero fucks. This is one of the few genuinely funny LOL games I have found.
Yo broo, what other games comes close to this one?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 1333779
Guys where can i find this scene
pretty sure it's a Lisa flashback and you have to have sharing turned on to see and the game still asks you if you want to see it

Edit: i can't seem to find it in the replay scenes of the flashbacks but that's definitely Lisa. it may be part of the scenes where you get her out of the stripclub
not sure

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 1333779
Guys where can i find this scene
It's in a version when it was a RPGM game (it was until the 0.4 update, afterward the game had big changes). I have the 0.4 version and it contains several very hardcore scenes with sharing, here Alex lends Lisa to the guy who sells clothes for something in exchange (but she ends up liking it, because she's our sweet whore).
I really enjoyed that old 0.4 version, even in the scenes that weren't "cancelled" the tone is different, even when it's not sharing it's more hardcore, for example when the married mothers of some girls fuck with you it's not because the husband is bad or whatever, it's admitted they're sluts who want your dick and cheat on their husbands lol. Pure netori, love it.
I thank again the guy that uploaded it on this thread back then and enabled me to play it.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Here's the link to 0.4. Like I said I'm not sure if it's the bugfix version, if you run into a bug and can't fix it let me know where it is so I can. I probably won't finish it anytime soon so I might not run into it. But from what I've played so far I can already see how different it's gonna be, there are actually other guys besides Kirk lol.

Any chance you could upload this again?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
how do i extract part 2 and 3?
It should prompt you to extract sections two and three, but sometimes it doesn't do that for me, dunno why. If that happens I extract the first section to my desktop, it should show up as a zip file icon _ All you need to do is drop second file onto it and the program will do the rest. Don't worry if it does not start unzipping immediately as it takes a sec for the program to examine the file and the integration to start. Then do the same with section three and upon completion it will show the regular folder icon with the unzipped game inside. Easy peasy.

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone explain to me the logic behind the "censored by Patreon" bullshit in the game lol, I believe its only for MC's sister and mother meanwhile theres so many female characters who are fucking their mom or sister, hell if you have sharing on Kirk also fucks his mom, so uh, incest is allowed on patreon if its not the main character or something?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone explain to me the logic behind the "censored by Patreon" bullshit in the game lol, I believe its only for MC's sister and mother meanwhile theres so many female characters who are fucking their mom or sister, hell if you have sharing on Kirk also fucks his mom, so uh, incest is allowed on patreon if its not the main character or something?
i think it is suppose to be a joke, the sister is referred to such at other points in the game

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes