neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Checked the CGs, so this game is basically you winning over girls and then letting people cuck you? LOL.
I think it should be removed from NetoriDB.

• Angry
Reactions: ladguru and p22

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Checked the CGs, so this game is basically you winning over girls and then letting people cuck you? LOL.
I think it should be removed from NetoriDB.
Maybe play the game before giving an opinion about anything ?
In the game you're free not to share if you don't want to. And the game sure has netori content, as you fuck several women who have boyfriends/husbands.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Maybe play the game before giving an opinion about anything ?
In the game you're free not to share if you don't want to. And the game sure has netori content, as you fuck several women who have boyfriends/husbands.
According to the CGs almost half the content is sharing so nah, I'm good.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It's more like, less than one quarter as far as I remember. It's decent/sizeable, but still very far from half (I wish it was that much lol). Maybe those cgs are from the former version, the RPGM game. But even for that game you're clearly exagerating.
You don't need to play Solvalley though, as long as you don't spread misconceptions.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
the end of aya is half contradictory, or someone explain to me that I am not clear, the son of the end is yours? are you sterile because they literally spent two months fucking and she did not get pregnant, and from there she jumped to the waterfall scene and pregnant.

Aya cheated on you with all the students?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Solvalley School [v1.5.0] APK -

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hopefully one day before he stops updating the game he makes it so you can choose the protagonist's name and everyone calls them it.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes