Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
This event is broken in Android version, is this the one you are playing? If so, you need to alert the guy who made the port and ask him to fix the event.

If you are playing the Windows / Mac version, just talk to Adele after doing the events at Miranda's house and she will ask for money.
Just downloaded latest Android port. Issue still there ??

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
the end of aya is half contradictory, or someone explain to me that I am not clear, the son of the end is yours? are you sterile because they literally spent two months fucking and she did not get pregnant, and from there she jumped to the waterfall scene and pregnant.

Aya cheated on you with all the students?
Of course the son is Alex's. He stopped Aya from making her retarded plan in time.

Reactions: jxd and Twistty

Holyman2

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone knows how I can unlock the missing Milena scenes? I already unlocked hers and Tatianas ending and only those 3 events are missing out.
Anyways, superb game and great humor, thanks dev! ("I didn't know this wall is so cool", hilarious)

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Of course the son is Alex's. He stopped Aya from making her retarded plan in time.
So I never cheat on him? is that in other endings they mention that she cheated on him, that's why I have doubts, although I emphasize the issue that there is a script flaw because she did not get pregnant in the two months that they fucked like crazy. And then out of nowhere she got pregnant, although sorry, my English is not native, which is why I may have misinterpreted a line of text. Thanks for a tremendous game, although I would have liked a more vanilla ending for Tatiana, but I will follow closely the development is incredible.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So I never cheat on him? is that in other endings they mention that she cheated on him, that's why I have doubts, although I emphasize the issue that there is a script flaw because she did not get pregnant in the two months that they fucked like crazy. And then out of nowhere she got pregnant, although sorry, my English is not native, which is why I may have misinterpreted a line of text. Thanks for a tremendous game, although I would have liked a more vanilla ending for Tatiana, but I will follow closely the development is incredible.
Solvalley is kind of a mess so there are several things that won't make sense if you think about it. But my idea is that Aya was always faithful to Alex and the moment that almost changed Alex averted disaster.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Solvalley is kind of a mess so there are several things that won't make sense if you think about it. But my idea is that Aya was always faithful to Alex and the moment that almost changed Alex averted disaster.
Wonderful, precisely "aya" fascinated me, how she resisted polyamory. That is why I felt upset when he tried to deceive the protagonist. I will be attentive to the project I love the visuals and the stories, some more crude than others, although if I do not finish convincing myself that after testing the protagonist many girls go from one extreme to another, for example, miranda in her individual story has no profile as if to participate in an orgy because he is supposed to love the protagonist, the others already came with a consistent past. Those were my observations, good luck with the project and thanks for your time.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, it's got quite messy... But it is still absolutely epic!
I guess that makes it an epic mess^^
This game is so hilarious, I will ignore all the plot holes benevolently.

I cant find any other reports of this, but the new package is missing images from the 20_x set.
I've just finished this version from start to end. Not probs. Are you sure you have extracted it properly?

sedricfrank

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah, it's got quite messy... But it is still absolutely epic!
I guess that makes it an epic mess^^
This game is so hilarious, I will ignore all the plot holes benevolently.

I've just finished this version from start to end. Not probs. Are you sure you have extracted it properly?
I thought that that may be the case initially, however I downloaded everything fresh and checked the files. That entire batch of images was still missing. It could be a problem with the files uploaded to nopy, as that is where I downloaded the files both times. I am, however not sure if that is the case. As a side note, I encountered errors in extraction from neither the .rar part files nor the .zip. So, according to all of the information that is at my disposal, the files are missing from the source archive.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I thought that that may be the case initially, however I downloaded everything fresh and checked the files. That entire batch of images was still missing. It could be a problem with the files uploaded to nopy, as that is where I downloaded the files both times. I am, however not sure if that is the case. As a side note, I encountered errors in extraction from neither the .rar part files nor the .zip. So, according to all of the information that is at my disposal, the files are missing from the source archive.
I don't remember which copy I used. It might as well be a mix from different sources.

What I noticed a few times over the last months: Sometimes the Linux version of 7z skips some files or whole directories. I have to use unrar or unzip to get it right. Maybe try a different tool?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downoaded Part1 from both Gofile and MEGA. Same result when I unpack it with 7-zip "The datafile is corrupted" and the unpacking stops. Happen about 1/3 into the file. :( Bet there is no idea to download from NOPY.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Downoaded Part1 from both Gofile and MEGA. Same result when I unpack it with 7-zip "The datafile is corrupted" and the unpacking stops. Happen about 1/3 into the file. :( Bet there is no idea to download from NOPY.
You have to download all the parts, then extract part one; the others will extract automatically.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
very very very great game ! any similar? i played heros harem guild, HStutor, the headmaster, mist, mythic manor... i want those kinda games with quests, harem and ofc big game !

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes