Yokiiz

Jun 19, 2020
Help me please,
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 463, in main
renpy.loadsave.init()
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 937, in init
get_cache(i).preload()
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 886, in preload
self.get_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 875, in get_screenshot
rv = self.screenshot = location.screenshot(self.slotname)
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 461, in screenshot
return l.screenshot(slotname)
File "C:\Users\Rider\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-1.1.0-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 241, in screenshot
zf.getinfo('screenshot.png')
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 909, in getinfo
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Sep 11 20:51:32 2021

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I can't believe the last time i played (before yesterday) was 3 years ago(2018)

I hope the develper read my wish about alexandra pregnant ending

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Oh, and I see that this thread started in 2017, that means that the game's complete development was abandoned?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You can say it's completed, there are several endings. But TK800 will make another update. If a game is "abandoned", you can see that at the top, near the game's name.

Compressed means, smaller size, but lower image quality.

Reactions: linus.quotes

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
Solvalley School [v1.5.0] [TK8000] - original size 4.95GB
Compressed Android Port(1GB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Win(1GB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.

CircleJerker's compressed version Is also available (higher quality)​
is this 32 bit c0mpatibIe

LoganSchmitz

Sep 20, 2020
I have version 1.1.0 pc. I have unlocked almost all the scenes except for the last one 127 The sexual orgy. can anyone tell me how to unlock that one?

Edit: Never mind I found it.

Last edited:

sonnshine

Dec 15, 2020
this might be because im dumb and new to this. i tried to extract all three after downloading, that didnt work. read here that they all need to be in the same place. so i created a folder and placed all three inside. that also didnt work. not really sure how to get them all into the same place or what kind of place i should be putting them

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
this might be because im dumb and new to this. i tried to extract all three after downloading, that didnt work. read here that they all need to be in the same place. so i created a folder and placed all three inside. that also didnt work. not really sure how to get them all into the same place or what kind of place i should be putting them
Don't extract all of them, only extract part 1, then other parts will be automatically extracted.

Reactions: sava75
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes