partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

For those interested:

Solvalley School RPGMaker version 0.40

- - -

(and, NO, I do not take any responsiblity if it's not a working one)

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Welp finished all the content currently in the game nice endings but i wanted to see other girls endings like mary and the library girl

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Solvalley is kind of a mess so there are several things that won't make sense if you think about it. But my idea is that Aya was always faithful to Alex and the moment that almost changed Alex averted disaster.
Honestly i was quite upset when i saw aya almost did ntr cant believe how stupid her plan was and also how desperate she would be to just stay with alex lol overall it was a great ending great game btw hopefully there are more endings with some of the other girls like adel emma and mary

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
TK made the following comment today about Solvalley, buried in his Patreon post for HS Tutor:

I am creating the Harem ending that involves all the girls (Milena, Lucy, Kyra, Aya, Miranda, Lisa, Anastacia). This ending will be for the "solo" version, meaning that only Alex as a male character participates, and it will be an ending not to be taken too seriously, since it will be kind of a joke involving all the main girls.
Can I get a Whoo Hoo?! :D(y)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Mary and Alanna was my favorite girl here but after playing House Arrest, I won' pursue both of them here anymore

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes