Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Guys, I am working on a minor update, after that there will be just one more and I will finally close this game. I know a lot of people like Solvalley for being chaotic and bizarre, but holy shit, there is not much else to do with these characters and setting. Also, the game is extremely outdated in many parts and the quality varies immensely, with scenes that are pure garbage in every aspect because of my lack of experience when I started.

I don't know what I will do next, maybe I will make another Solvalley-style game but using more modern graphics, either something more "professional" like DAZ Studio (which I am not particularly a fan of) or stealing images from other games like Honey Select 2 (I didn't want to keep doing this, but I won't rule it out mainly because modern animation tools for these games allow quite interesting things).

About this minor update, it will be just one ending scene. It's a bit of a joke ending where Alex buys a mansion that he will inhabit with all the main girls of the game. The player then has a side mission which is to train all of them in the art of sex until they become pro (there will be oral, vaginal and anal qualities). Although most of the girls are sluts, there are some who are inexperienced, for example Kyra who will need more work to become a master slut. Some girls like Lara obviously already start the harem ending as a pro so there will be no need to train her.
Hey TK, thank you for the last four years of entertainment. When being Blue Balled for hours playing other games I knew I could always fire up Solvalley, play a single scene, have a laugh and a good wank. Without fail!

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Guys, I am working on a minor update, after that there will be just one more and I will finally close this game. I know a lot of people like Solvalley for being chaotic and bizarre, but holy shit, there is not much else to do with these characters and setting. Also, the game is extremely outdated in many parts and the quality varies immensely, with scenes that are pure garbage in every aspect because of my lack of experience when I started.

I don't know what I will do next, maybe I will make another Solvalley-style game but using more modern graphics, either something more "professional" like DAZ Studio (which I am not particularly a fan of) or stealing images from other games like Honey Select 2 (I didn't want to keep doing this, but I won't rule it out mainly because modern animation tools for these games allow quite interesting things).

About this minor update, it will be just one ending scene. It's a bit of a joke ending where Alex buys a mansion that he will inhabit with all the main girls of the game. The player then has a side mission which is to train all of them in the art of sex until they become pro (there will be oral, vaginal and anal qualities). Although most of the girls are sluts, there are some who are inexperienced, for example Kyra who will need more work to become a master slut. Some girls like Lara obviously already start the harem ending as a pro so there will be no need to train her.
Need more milf sharing

Reactions: rgnar62

Smooki

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any sharing options for Amanda\Mary scene with Amanda's boyfriend? I just dumb and can't figure out which scenes have alternativies or not.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
One thing I noticed, during the sharing scene in Lucy's pool. Lucy says "You're the best hostess in the world!", I'm pretty sure that should be Kirk's line.

Last edited:

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Is there a torrent to download this or an alternative way? NOPY is dead, mega has limit and the other 2 are 200klbps

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Agree, Tiffany, Anna and Anastacia are my favorites girls.

During Kirk's ending, while fucking Anna for the (I think) 3rd time. Kirk says "Try to remember me when you need some warm pussy, okay?" I guess that line should be Anna's line or maybe that "warm pussy" should be "warm dick" if said by Kirk.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I remember playing a scene some time ago where Lisa narrates a story where she fucks her father. Now I can't seem to find it again in the gallery; anybody knows which scene does this take place?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, I remember playing a scene some time ago where Lisa narrates a story where she fucks her father. Now I can't seem to find it again in the gallery; anybody knows which scene does this take place?
I don't remember well, I'm sure it was a just a little while after she tells you about her gang-bang with a group of clients.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Version: 1.6.0
Changelog:
- Harem ending (prologue - Bianca)
- Harem ending (recruitment - Kyra)
- Harem ending (recruitment - Maids)
- Harem ending (recruitment - Miranda, Aurora and Lisa)
- Harem ending (training and free sex - Kyra)
- Harem ending (special scene - Aurora and Miranda)
- addition of a very short part at the end of Kirk's final scene
- bug/typos fixes

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Maybe I am blind or something but i just double checked and its still missing the SHARING and NTR tags. Yes, thank you i know you can toggle it off and on (thanks dev) but the fact exists the game has it.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes