Dec 24, 2018
i'm starting to doubt TK8000 mental sanity, he destroy Lucy one of the best characters in the game in the last updates (and im not even talk about Tatie or Miranda NTR scenes). l hope its just some kind of parody of real life because turning my favorite characters and every other women into natural born sluts are starting to really annoy me... Yeah, he does this in all his other games too :cautious:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
i'm starting to doubt TK8000 mental sanity, he destroy Lucy one of the best characters in the game in the last updates (and im not even talk about Tatie or Miranda NTR scenes). l hope its just some kind of parody of real life because turning my favorite characters and every other women into natural born sluts are starting to really annoy me... Yeah, he does this in all his other games too :cautious:
Tatie and Miranda NTR scenes? I don't remember those beside the kurk ending. What am I missing?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I have finally tried for the first time old 0.40 version of the game from RPGMaker.

I really liked it. It is a shame how some storylines got neutered with the Renpy release in order to favor some "insecure" players, where everything needs to revolve around Alex, splitting the game to hardcore and non-hardcore mode and completely rewriting some storylines.

Especially liked all the old storylines about teachers.

And yes, some storylines from it are much more hardcore (read: not for "insecure" players) than current hardcore mode.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember seeing something about a sharing scene being in the solo part, was it fixed? btw if I play the entire game in the "solo" route can I watch the sharing scenes in the gallery? Edit: ok its works but I didnt remember that you could "cuck" the green guy in the sharing mode LOL also if I keep playing after declaring to a girl she stays as the MC wife or I can declare to all the girls? btw can you have sex with the green woman?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2021
Problem/bug v.14 old save from v.13: This may have already been mentioned and if so, sorry. Each time I go to the Library to study and click on the study arrow the Tatiana scene keeps showing up. The one were Alex tells her she's a Lesbian then gets her to give him a handjob. Or maybe this is done on purpose to be able to see the scene again and again.
*shrugs who knows*
me too, i cant go to study 'cause this arrow dont let me in

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
How to make the cute librarian my main girl? all i'm getting is repeatable sex scenes, am i missing something or is that as far as her content goes for the current version?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
we need a sarah ending, screw Petreon and their weird rules.
I have finally tried for the first time old 0.40 version of the game from RPGMaker.

I really liked it. It is a shame how some storylines got neutered with the Renpy release in order to favor some "insecure" players, where everything needs to revolve around Alex, splitting the game to hardcore and non-hardcore mode and completely rewriting some storylines.

Especially liked all the old storylines about teachers.

And yes, some storylines from it are much more hardcore (read: not for "insecure" players) than current hardcore mode.
can you link this old rpg maker version?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

And once again for those interested:

Solvalley School RPGMaker version 0.40

- - -

(and, NO, I do not take any responsiblity if it's not a working one)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

And once again for those interested:

Solvalley School RPGMaker version 0.40

- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

(and, NO, I do not take any responsiblity if it's not a working one)
are there any new scenes? it looks like the newer version only without the ability to fast skip. noticed only a single scene with aya and lucy that wasn't in the newer version.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
are there any new scenes? it looks like the newer version only without the ability to fast skip. noticed only a single scene with aya and lucy that wasn't in the newer version.
There are many scenes that are different. There are characters that don't appear in the current version. There is a lot more sharing.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
There are many scenes that are different. There are characters that don't appear in the current version. There is a lot more sharing.
I didn't notice any sharing other than Aya, everything else looked like the normal newer game version to me. unless the unavailble scenes are open to you and that's what you're talking about. because in free mode i didn't notice these working.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Just started this game tonight. Had to stop and stare at Kirk for a moment. Why the fuck is he GREEN?!? He's fucking GREEN! ROFL! "Hulk Mad!" This may turn out to be a complete trainwreck... but I'll keep going.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Guys, I am working on a minor update, after that there will be just one more and I will finally close this game. I know a lot of people like Solvalley for being chaotic and bizarre, but holy shit, there is not much else to do with these characters and setting. Also, the game is extremely outdated in many parts and the quality varies immensely, with scenes that are pure garbage in every aspect because of my lack of experience when I started.

I don't know what I will do next, maybe I will make another Solvalley-style game but using more modern graphics, either something more "professional" like DAZ Studio (which I am not particularly a fan of) or stealing images from other games like Honey Select 2 (I didn't want to keep doing this, but I won't rule it out mainly because modern animation tools for these games allow quite interesting things).

About this minor update, it will be just one ending scene. It's a bit of a joke ending where Alex buys a mansion that he will inhabit with all the main girls of the game. The player then has a side mission which is to train all of them in the art of sex until they become pro (there will be oral, vaginal and anal qualities). Although most of the girls are sluts, there are some who are inexperienced, for example Kyra who will need more work to become a master slut. Some girls like Lara obviously already start the harem ending as a pro so there will be no need to train her.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes