Aug 9, 2017
The GB sizes of each part made me sheeeesh :WutFace: :HideThePain: tho I usually don't play anything that are made in parts instead of a single game being updated *cause of obvious reasons *(to many parts and downloads to keep track of if I come back on a new update, and I just like to have one download per game to not get confused down the line) but after reading the good reviews on this one I'm tempted to hit the download button and give it a try... so might aswell see what everyone's on about.
It's a big boy, but it's all good stuff! Tons of content...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
TK8000 loved your games .... at least till the ren'py update .... now i'm screwed playing hardly any games ... as well as yours .... i'm forced into having to buy a video card .. being retired and barely making ends meet is hard for me ( i realize not really your problem ) ... and i do plan on dl'ing your games and waiting to play all the ones i have ... well justed wanted to say your awesome ... but you've been told that a billion times already .. keep up the great work ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

witteb

May 3, 2019
more like: i accept a game as it is...if the premise of a game is about NTR(which i hate btw but not the point) i accept it...i may not like it, but i won't ask the dev to make a non-NTR route (unless the dev does it by his own will) i simply accept the fact that said game is not something for me and i move on to something else XD
From which game is the girl in your pfp?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
since going on an old save then going home and pressing any button causes an exception i guess saves arent compatible?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes