Hickypop

Sep 29, 2017
"Completed"?! Nooooo!!!! I don't care if the incest is inconsistent or storylines go weird and don't make sense. There's so much fun stuff here, I'd love it if it just kept growing even if story lines don't make sense. It isn't Final Fantasy ffs. I just want to see Alex inexplicably seduce random women. You abandoned the money and stat concerns along time ago. Don't stop, just keep throwing wood onto the fire. It's all good.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Reactions: Bob69

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Oh man why they have to changed to high res??, the animations move so smootly before but now they hardly move and it's ruining me all the fun(the HD is not always a solution)!!, so anyone knows how to "improve" that(apart from buying another pc)????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
great game good animation fooling around with all those girls. But im now at a end, i had almost all the girls some i can try but nothing happens.mabey i have to wait until a new update.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I did not understand one point - MC worked as an assistant in a bar.
the game is in the "Completed" status.
Completed means Completed.
screenshot0027.png
but why is there a mention of the next update in the bar?
So does the status "Completed" mean absolutely nothing?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Here is My first ever incest patch. I changed some dialogue as well to fit in the genre

Hey, I've chek out a bit and is working fine but there are some left over, not sure how many but right now I've notice with Tatiana mother the mc in one scene will still refer to her sis as step-sister, also with Aurora in the rich club.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody perhaps have these set of pics? Not sure if the devs forgot to add or is just this version.
View attachment 2427148
Hey.. So I've managed to recover the set 20 from the v0.16.0 (I wan't able to find newer versions but there should be no upgrade anyway in that set), from what I've understand the dev is trying to redo some scene but that doesn't mean he should leave blank that section since is also important to unlock new girls, I've checked also the v2.1.0 and also there that section was missing, so here you go..

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
ANY: -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes