The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
God, this game's logic is beyond retarded... I first played it when it was 2.1 and I really had to raise my suspension of disbelief for this one. I just finished 3.0 and that shark has definitely reached Pluto by now... This is definitely one to watch just for the level of ridiculousness those characters reach.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have downloaded the 0.3 version, after the orgy at Linda's house the next day i go to school and compare this screen:

But if i have downloaded the 0.3 version, why this scene isn't available?

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
How much content is there with the alcoholic girl from the gym with massive thighs? Literally the one woman I want to fuck more then anyone else in the game. So if that scenes it I hope more is planned :(

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is the lottery thing no longer cheatable now? That's kind of a bummer if so.

At least there are more scenes to look forward to in this hilariously awesome work. I also read on the TK 8000's patreon that he feels he has to "justify" adding "only" 11 scenes? I mean, seriously, that's waaay more than most other higher-profile games do even those using Honey Select content.

EDIT*
So I tried out reloading over and over again on the day of the draw, and it seems to indeed be no longer be cheatable. Guess that was the bug fix for the lottery in the Patreon changelog.

Last edited:

Blasty

Aug 13, 2017
How do you equip the elegant clothing because I've bought the clothes, he shoes, the smartphone, the wallet and even the freaking fountain pen and Lisa still says I look like a beggar...?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
is there more to the freshman at the beach other than her kissing his dick goodbye in front of her mom?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is there more to the freshman at the beach other than her kissing his dick goodbye in front of her mom?
No thats the end.
How do you equip the elegant clothing because I've bought the clothes, he shoes, the smartphone, the wallet and even the freaking fountain pen and Lisa still says I look like a beggar...?
auto equip. your stile change to 100 after you bay it all.
How much content is there with the alcoholic girl from the gym with massive thighs? Literally the one woman I want to fuck more then anyone else in the game. So if that scenes it I hope more is planned :(
Only drinking and brig her home.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
nice game

one question tho
is there only one ending for each of the girls?or does each girl get to have multiple ending
cause i want an ending with Lucy but didnt want what was on that epilogue

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Ikr. The side bitches are hotter than most of the main heroines. The gym girl, the undercover police, the beach waitress, the bank employees, etc.

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Before I take another crack at this, has he added the room where you can view all previous scenes? I think he had said at some point that he would add such a room in 0.3

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
For a v0.3 this is great and filled with content, and somehow I particularly liked the kinda strange/broken english in some of the dialogue. XD
Would love to see more content with the adult ladies and Aya.

Tsodovios

Developer of U.N.C.F. - ICAROS
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Its a solid game even at v0.3 so looking forward to next versions

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Before I take another crack at this, has he added the room where you can view all previous scenes? I think he had said at some point that he would add such a room in 0.3
Yeah - it's the building next to the bank...

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes