Robert

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That error in the prologue is being fixed in .3.5.
Could you share the new game in renpy and the level 2 rewards posted on July 22nd? It´s ok if you can´t or don´t want :) . Thx!

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
v03.5 coming soon EDIT 2(October/28): hello! I just need to finish one more event. If tomorrow (Sunday) I can get some time to use the PC, I'll finish it and put the update to download. Otherwise, Monday (30th), the version will be available! Seeya!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
holy shit, this verison just dont detect the save file.
You need to copy the 3.5 files into the 3.1 files folder and then rename the folder I guess. The point is it's a patch. If you patch it properly then your save should still be in the saves folder. I haven't tested it yet because I'm still on the road but this should work. Remember, it's a patch it's not the whole game.

Reactions: nicktrocado

campofmusic

Apr 15, 2017
You need to copy the 3.5 files into the 3.1 files folder and then rename the folder I guess. The point is it's a patch. If you patch it properly then your save should still be in the saves folder. I haven't tested it yet because I'm still on the road but this should work. Remember, it's a patch it's not the whole game.
look at my edit, he changed the location of the save folder now its:
SunValley\www\save

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
I updated the game to the newer version of RPG Maker (1.5.1) to be able to use the newer scripts, so some things must have changed. I'm not sure if an old save will work right because of this.
My save files worked fine, just had to move the save folder to the www folder

Reactions: paladin07

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
havent read any comments so dunno the specifics on the "complaints about the scenes being too long" thing but i thought id give my 2 cents atleast..

first off: you have an impressive ammount of scenes considering the few releases that have been made, i played the 0.2 demo and after playing for like an hour or so i ended up playing for many more hours expecting to see a "end of demo" message or whatever to pop up at every turn but was pleasantly surprised by a lack there of, and unlike many other low version releases you actually have proper content and not just a bunch of teasers that goes on for many months until any real sexual content is added and you even have endings, mighty fine dev model so far in my opinion.

second: the scenes are not too long, its more like some of them includes parts that id rather skip for... revisiting purposes, yeah... so if you could find a way to cut up some scenes into 2-3 pieces with a bit of return to the world where you could save closer to the action i would be happy, or add a replay gallery? with the few save slots in rpgmaker a replay gallery is the preferable choice, like in Beggar Of Nets "The New Life" i have 3 save folders to keep track of all the unique scenes i felt a need to revisit because of no replay gallery(i guess i could get around that by downloading the cg pack instead but..)

capriod

Jul 2, 2017
what's the difference between the normal mode , the endless mode and the free story mode ?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
what's the difference between the normal mode , the endless mode and the free story mode ?
Normal mode is limited to 50 days or so, endless mode is story mode but endless days so you can unlock whatever you want pretty much, free story is just gallery mode from what I remember.

capriod

Jul 2, 2017
Normal mode is limited to 50 days or so, endless mode is story mode but endless days so you can unlock whatever you want pretty much, free story is just gallery mode from what I remember.
thank you bro !

warped

Jul 27, 2017
So is there a reason I cannot move at all after starting a new game it always happens after the guy comes through the door?

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes