agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
how do yo get scene with titania in the scene gallery it has gallery for titania but dont know where to go to activate it

Wasted Ink

Oct 3, 2017
So, does anyone know if the Developer took out the NTR scenes? Or, at least made them optional? NTR is one of my biggest squicks, so if the NTR in this game is still mandatory, then I'd rather just wait it out...

Edit: Eh, seems like he didn't. One thing - why does the MC completely ignore the fact that Lisa cucked him at that bachelor party? I wouldn't really care if we could tell her to fuck off, but eh...

Edit 2: Oh god, this game is literally NTR/Cuck Simulator. Don't really understand why it's not a tag on the topic...Anyways, I'm dropping it. It seems well-made, regardless. Good luck, Developer.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
here it is, but it is only a patch, so if you have never played (or you deleted it) you need to DL vers .3 (not 3 lite, which is a patch from .2.1) and .3.5 which is also a patch on version .3 and this
How to use the patch?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So, does anyone know if the Developer took out the NTR scenes? Or, at least made them optional? NTR is one of my biggest squicks, so if the NTR in this game is still mandatory, then I'd rather just wait it out...

Edit: Eh, seems like he didn't. One thing - why does the MC completely ignore the fact that Lisa cucked him at that bachelor party? I wouldn't really care if we could tell her to fuck off, but eh...

Edit 2: Oh god, this game is literally NTR/Cuck Simulator. Don't really understand why it's not a tag on the topic...Anyways, I'm dropping it. It seems well-made, regardless. Good luck, Developer.
Wait for the Renpy version. Lisa's story is going to be modified. I'll keep the first event and the story of her mother, but the rest will take another path.

Scenes involving more than one male character will be modified as well.

Making the game in RPG Maker was being a nightmare for me, there was a moment that I thought I would not be able to continue the project. Now with Renpy, everything is much better. This version will be available soon.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

Really? Sweet!!! One man's poison is another man's nectar I suppose... I'm just a big perv so I don't care who's fucking who! LMAO!!!

I've often seen this game & it looked pretty good but never tried it - I am now after reading that! Thanks for the review Wasted Ink. You may have just made my day!

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Wait for the Renpy version. Lisa's story is going to be modified. I'll keep the first event and the story of her mother, but the rest will take another path.

Making the game in RPG Maker was being a nightmare for me, there was a moment that I thought I would not be able to continue the project. Now with Renpy, everything is much better. This version will be available soon.
Can't wait to see this!

Wasted Ink

Oct 3, 2017

Ooh, awesome, I'm definitely looking forward to that. Hopefully I didn't come off as too whiny - you obviously spent a lot of time on making the game, but 'sharing' just really isn't for me. For instance, at the party after the teacher got caught cheating on her husband - having an opportunity to punch the guy in the face for touching/groping the sister would be cool. That's sorta where I dropped the game, considering she was just like "O-okay!" after he whispered that he was gonna fuck her, like her beloved brother wasn't sitting right in front of them. Maybe have the 'athletic/physical skill' be a thing to see if you actually can beat his ass or not.

Maybe I'm just a tad overprotective, which is sorta a trait of mine in real life, haha. Looking forward to the next version!

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes