Wasted Ink

Oct 3, 2017
Really? Sweet!!! One man's poison is another man's nectar I suppose... I'm just a big perv so I don't care who's fucking who! LMAO!!!

I've often seen this game & it looked pretty good but never tried it - I am now after reading that! Thanks for the review Wasted Ink. You may have just made my day!
Haha, no problem man. To each their own, indeed!

Reactions: riddikk91

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
One thing - why does the MC completely ignore the fact that Lisa cucked him at that bachelor party? I wouldn't really care if we could tell her to fuck off, but eh...
That was probably the worst scene I encountered in a game. Lisa was fun character, sorta pure and sorta whorish. But immediately after she was brutally gangraped by some random older men, she say's she loved it? Why? How?

But other than that, the game was fun. Although I don't like cuckery and sharing, I don't minded it very much, because MC is a human garbage who simply don't care. But that one scene was so disturbing and nonsensical, that probably I probably will not play this again.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
That was probably the worst scene I encountered in a game. Lisa was fun character, sorta pure and sorta whorish. But immediately after she was brutally gangraped by some random older men, she say's she loved it? Why? How?

But other than that, the game was fun. Although I don't like cuckery and sharing, I don't minded it very much, because MC is a human garbage who simply don't care. But that one scene was so disturbing and nonsensical, that probably I probably will not play this again.
TK has already said that he doesn't like how the Lisa story developed either and is going to rewrite it. Expect that gang bang scene to be removed in an upcoming update.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK has already said that he doesn't like how the Lisa story developed either and is going to rewrite it. Expect that gang bang scene to be removed in an upcoming update.
Yes, I'm going to change this. I learned a lot about what players like in these games. I had no experience when I started Solvalley, I thought the players just wanted to see sex scenes without caring about anything else, but I realized that it's important to respect some aspects of the story and the characters.

In the Renpy version I intend to apply everything I have learned in these months with the feedback I received. This means that things that appeal only to a small niche will not be more important in the game. The focus of the game will be on the relationship of the main character with the girls and only this.

EDIT: but I will not delete the old scenes, they will be optional and easily avoidable for players who do not like this kind of thing.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Tgis
Yes, I'm going to change this. I learned a lot about what players like in these games. I had no experience when I started Solvalley, I thought the players just wanted to see sex scenes without caring about anything else, but I realized that it's important to respect some aspects of the story and the characters.

In the Renpy version I intend to apply everything I have learned in these months with the feedback I received. This means that things that appeal only to a small niche will not be more important in the game. The focus of the game will be on the relationship of the main character with the girls and only this. The other male characters that appear are not going to get sexually involved with any other character.
It is a very nice approach to listen the community and focus on what they want. But I would make an exception in Aya's case. I would love to see her father get more involved with her.
Cheers!

Reactions: nicktrocado

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i cant move in the game? how i control him????
Probably you are with version 0.35 or earlier that has a bug in the prologue. If you move the character in the prologue, the game freezes. You can get around this problem simply by not moving the character until you reach the city scene. I fixed it on 0.4.

But if you want a tip, wait for Renpy Version. It's getting infinitely better than RPG Maker and will be ready in a few days.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Probably you are with version 0.35 or earlier that has a bug in the prologue. If you move the character in the prologue, the game freezes. You can get around this problem simply by not moving the character until you reach the city scene. I fixed it on 0.4.

But if you want a tip, wait for Renpy Version. It's getting infinitely better than RPG Maker and will be ready in a few days.
What??? SolValley remade in Ren'Py??? Dude, this is like a christmas gift for me!

I love you man! #nohomo

Jul 14, 2017
This game is amazing but needs a walkthrough, i dont know what trigger the sex scene with tatiana or how a get it? (i already fuck her mother ). Help Please?.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Really? I liked the Gangbang part. It is always good to have a slut in the game that can't control themselves.

That is a shame that that part will be re-written, though I do hope she still stays a slut and does a gangbang again (maybe later down the road), because now I have got use to her and attached her as the "town bicycle" lol.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Serious TK8000, What's the Lucy final?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBS: Sorry for my grammar because English is not my native language.

Last edited:

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Looks like renpy version is out, but not public. Really great that TK decided to change the engine, kudos to him for that.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

The first Solvalley RV version is ready (I'll call RV 0.4), I just tested and everything is working! As it's 3:30 AM here, I'm going to get some sleep before uploading to several different mirrors. In a few hours the Renpy version will be available to the patrons!
The image above is from the new epilogue in Lucy's story. I decided that the endings of the game need to be more capricious and "definitive", so at each end there will be an epilogue of this type. In the case, I tried to complete all the points that were left open during Lucy's story and make a really beautiful scene to give a different satisfaction to the player.

See you soon!

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes