DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
looking back at the previous post, i manage to find where the bonus videos came from, can someone upload where bonus05 came from

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
havent read any comments so dunno the specifics on the "complaints about the scenes being too long" thing but i thought id give my 2 cents atleast..

first off: you have an impressive ammount of scenes considering the few releases that have been made, i played the 0.2 demo and after playing for like an hour or so i ended up playing for many more hours expecting to see a "end of demo" message or whatever to pop up at every turn but was pleasantly surprised by a lack there of, and unlike many other low version releases you actually have proper content and not just a bunch of teasers that goes on for many months until any real sexual content is added and you even have endings, mighty fine dev model so far in my opinion.

second: the scenes are not too long, its more like some of them includes parts that id rather skip for... revisiting purposes, yeah... so if you could find a way to cut up some scenes into 2-3 pieces with a bit of return to the world where you could save closer to the action i would be happy, or add a replay gallery? with the few save slots in rpgmaker a replay gallery is the preferable choice, like in Beggar Of Nets "The New Life" i have 3 save folders to keep track of all the unique scenes i felt a need to revisit because of no replay gallery(i guess i could get around that by downloading the cg pack instead but..)
Thanks for the opinion. About the cutscenes, it would be possible to do what you suggested, but it would give me a lot of work and I would eventually lose focus on the scenes, which is the most important.

I'm making a port for Renpy and it will have almost all the content that exists in the RPG Maker version. This will solve most of the problems with the RPG Maker version. This is why I will not worry about trying to improve the RPG Maker version, just adding new scenes.

So is there a reason I cannot move at all after starting a new game it always happens after the guy comes through the door?
To avoid this bug, you can not move during the prologue. Just pass the dialogue until it's over, without moving the character (press Z on the keyboard to pass the dialogues or press ESC and choose "skip scene").

how to find these scenes?
These scenes are not in the game. The main reason is because I find Professor Laura's character stupidly ugly, lol. I've thought about remaking all of her scenes with a much more decent new model, but this will be for the future. So I left these scenes out of the main game for now.

Reactions: nicktrocado

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the opinion. About the cutscenes, it would be possible to do what you suggested, but it would give me a lot of work and I would eventually lose focus on the scenes, which is the most important.

I'm making a port for Renpy and it will have almost all the content that exists in the RPG Maker version. This will solve most of the problems with the RPG Maker version. This is why I will not worry about trying to improve the RPG Maker version, just adding new scenes.

To avoid this bug, you can not move during the prologue. Just pass the dialogue until it's over, without moving the character (press Z on the keyboard to pass the dialogues or press ESC and choose "skip scene").

These scenes are not in the game. The main reason is because I find Professor Laura's character stupidly ugly, lol. I've thought about remaking all of her scenes with a much more decent new model, but this will be for the future. So I left these scenes out of the main game for now.
thank you answering, then what about bonus05 video?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This game is good. It's not funny because the dialogue is hilarious and witty, but because of how fucking ridiculous everything is. Everyone is poor and retarded, and all the guys are either faggots or ultra-gay (according to the characters in the game that is). I like it!

Reactions: TK8000

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
After playing it for... 5(?)h it's time for a comment about that game. I read everything, not skipped a thing (I didn't finish the game yet).

- The drawings and animations are awesome! I really really do like the style.
- When i first read RPGM i was like "for that kind of a game Ren'py would probably be better :pokerFace:", but i was wrong. RPGM didn't bother me at all.
- Not too much grinding. I like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking forward to any update. :FeelsGoodMan:

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
Yo fam is there any chance we could get Milena's model/card? If not it's cool I understand. Also keep up the good work man, probably one of, if not my favorite game so far. Als, I'll probably become a patreon once my paycheck actually comes in.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yo fam is there any chance we could get Milena's model/card? If not it's cool I understand. Also keep up the good work man, probably one of, if not my favorite game so far. Als, I'll probably become a patreon once my paycheck actually comes in.
Milena's model:

It was not I who made Milena's model (I just modified it a bit). When I started doing Solvalley I did not even think about putting the game on the internet, so I did not worry about these things very much. After I did the Patreon I began to realize that I should not have used some characters from other people. Aya and Lara models were made by other people on the internet as well. Other characters like Lucy, Anna I did from scratch. Some others I downloaded and edited (some a lot, some little).

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys and girls. I'm a little confused and wondering if someone can enlighten me please. The OP says the current Mega link is a patch for 0.30 to 0.35. Is this the entire game because it's only 79.4 MB for the download.
Thanks in advance :)
Edit: Scratch that. Just looked at the spoiler for the old version and answered my question. Being a newb is so tough sometimes

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
How I love this game? I love how dumb the MC really is, this game got some hilarious scenes that almost made me literally crying as I couldn't stop laughing. @TK8000 I dont know if you're the only one writing the screenplay but if so, you sir got a fcking huge sense of humor, hats off to you.

Ive got a question btw, is there any more scenes with the girl you meet at the plaza? I cant remember her name, it's the place right below the school, the chick with the blue fingernails who asks you who's the favorite girl you'd like to date. I can't find her anymore after the first date

Reactions: nicktrocado

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How I love this game? I love how dumb the MC really is, this game got some hilarious scenes that almost made me literally crying as I couldn't stop laughing. @TK8000 I dont know if you're the only one writing the screenplay but if so, you sir got a fcking huge sense of humor, hats off to you.

Ive got a question btw, is there any more scenes with the girl you meet at the plaza? I cant remember her name, it's the place right below the school, the chick with the blue fingernails who asks you who's the favorite girl you'd like to date. I can't find her anymore after the first date
There is only one event with her for now. The second one will appear in 0.4.

I do the text myself, but I don't write a script before. I create the images in the Honey Select with the characters posing and arguing, then I improvise the text based on the images. That's why many things in the game do not make much sense, lol. Another problem is that my English is bad, but I'm getting better at it gradually.

School event Dance Prom isnt scripted in 0.35 ?
This event will only occur in future versions. At the prom the player will be able to interact with all the girls in the game. As I have not even introduced some in the story (like Miranda), this event will have to wait.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
here it is, but it is only a patch, so if you have never played (or you deleted it) you need to DL vers .3 (not 3 lite, which is a patch from .2.1) and .3.5 which is also a patch on version .3 and this

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes