Zeonsilt

Jun 14, 2017

The first Solvalley RV version is ready (I'll call RV 0.4), I just tested and everything is working! As it's 3:30 AM here, I'm going to get some sleep before uploading to several different mirrors. In a few hours the Renpy version will be available to the patrons!
The image above is from the new epilogue in Lucy's story. I decided that the endings of the game need to be more capricious and "definitive", so at each end there will be an epilogue of this type. In the case, I tried to complete all the points that were left open during Lucy's story and make a really beautiful scene to give a different satisfaction to the player.

See you soon!
Hype for this.. Waiting before New year!!

edit :
its OUT GUYS!!

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Patreon update:

About Solvalley School RV 0.4
Dec 29 at 11:31am
Patrons level 2 have early access to this version:

About the game:

This first version of Renpy is similar to that of RPG Maker, but it has all the advantages of being made into an engine suitable for Visual Novels. This means that the game is much more enjoyable to play now. The player has more control over the dialogs, choices, skips, scenes replay, etc.

For those who have already played version 0.4 of RPG Maker, there will be few new scenes (Lisa's Dance, phone call to Alexandra and Lucy's epilogue). In addition, several minor modifications were made in the script of the game (this is more visible in the character Lara). In fact, I believe that these changes have been positive. The fact that Lara was no longer Alex's blood sister made the story more interesting.

All the animations have been redone. Now there's sound on animations and some scenes have dynamic animations (for example, the second scene of Anastacia).

Finally, there are no scenes where Alex shares the girls with other characters, or implications that Alex may be being fooled by the girls.

You just click where you want to go. You can switch to a "list" mode

Scenes:

There are 37 scenes in the game, including one "end". There are some RPG Maker scenes that have not yet been ported, such as the Aya story continuity (in this version there are only her two first scenes).

The player can use the Replay Gallery and the event count to see if he has already done everything the current version has to offer. By the names of the events of the gallery, he will have a sense of what remains to be discovered in the game.

Future Updates:

Making the game in Renpy is so much more practical than in RPG Maker. This means that I can do much more constant updates (besides that now I have a good place to work in the game).

The next versions will be patches for RV 0.4. So I suggest that everyone download this current version, even if they have no interest in playing it for now. In the early days of January I already intend to make Solvalley version 0.45 available, and the player will need the current version for the next one to work.

But one thing I noticed is that if I do the scenes very quickly, they become less "inspired". So from now on I'm going to look for a good balance between the two games I'm doing: Solvalley School and House Arrest.

Bye!

@TK8000 I'm looking forward to this, but I really wanted to mention something. I hate the fact that you are taking out all the scenes that involve the girls sleeping with other guys. Some of the best scenes in the game were those. I loved how Lara was the female version of Alex. She was just as much of a whore as he was a man-whore. Without any swapping, the party, which was one of my favorite scenes in the game is gone. This isn't NTR stuff, hell it's not even cuck stuff by the way the game was set up, it was simply other people having sex. Why SHOULDN'T Alex be fooled by the girls sometimes? He's a idiot! That's the whole point of the damn game!

I feel like you're changing things to make the game a lot more bland now. Lisa was a whore too? So what? I liked the game for allowing that the world didn't revolve around Alex while still not veering into dumb NTR shit. So I will say, please don't take away some of the more unique and fun parts of the game.

Reactions: MrJ

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Patreon update:

Bye!

@TK8000 I'm looking forward to this, but I really wanted to mention something. I hate the fact that you are taking out all the scenes that involve the girls sleeping with other guys. Some of the best scenes in the game were those. I loved how Lara was the female version of Alex. She was just as much of a whore as he was a man-whore. Without any swapping, the party, which was one of my favorite scenes in the game is gone. This isn't NTR stuff, hell it's not even cuck stuff by the way the game was set up, it was simply other people having sex. Why SHOULDN'T Alex be fooled by the girls sometimes? He's a idiot! That's the whole point of the damn game!

I feel like you're changing things to make the game a lot more bland now. Lisa was a whore too? So what? I liked the game for allowing that the world didn't revolve around Alex while still not veering into dumb NTR shit. So I will say, please don't take away some of the more unique and fun parts of the game.
Ah shit, I was about to download the new version, but if he has stripped it down to bare bones and made it boring, then he has lost me. I liked the slut at the party going for a so called "dancing job", I liked the swapping, the everyone fucking everyone story line. But come on, stripping it down to a generic game, we don't need another generic game, there are millions of them. Please, to the Dev, keep the game as it was, and expand off that, don't remove the fun parts of the game, lets keep the: everyone is screwing everyone no matter what storyline.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Patreon update:

Bye!

If you read his replies on Patreon...

He's not stripping those things away, he's just making them a possible outcome (well not the Gangbang), but there will also be outcomes for people that dont like sharing their pussies or being cheated on. ; )

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you read his replies on Patreon...

He's not stripping those things away, he's just making them a possible outcome (well not the Gangbang), but there will also be outcomes for people that dont like sharing their pussies or being cheated on. ; )
Well that certainly was not how he made it sound in that post that's for sure. He did clarify it later, so we'll see how it goes. I hope he leaves the original Lucy ending as an option eventually then, because I just don't see any 'happy' endings fitting with the type of person that Alex is.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm one of those NTR haters but the only scene I didn't like in the previous versions was the gang banging of Lisa, but that was because it it did not involve the MC and was also also straight up rape. The scene where he tag teams his teacher wasn't a favourite by any means but I didn't dislike it either. And the party orgy was excellent.

I've just played through a bit of the new version and have only found the start of Lisa's story so far and it's completely new. My understanding was that just the gang bang would change or be removed. But the MC's friend Kirk has been removed from the story, so that he is no longer present to see Lisa dance in the club. This was an unexpected and totally unnecessary change. I enjoyed the few times that Kirk got involved in the good times because he generally seemed to be a sad sack character who wasn't getting any, and his involvement never detracted from Alex's experience.

On his Patreon page TK has said that there are now no scenes where "Alex shares the girls with other characters". This is a much bigger change then expected and and completely unnecessary. Fortunately TK frequents this thread and has proven that he is willing to make changes, so we can all voice our opinion here and know that it will be heard. But please at least play the new version first and give your honest and informed critique.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Really? I liked the Gangbang part. It is always good to have a slut in the game that can't control themselves.

That is a shame that that part will be re-written, though I do hope she still stays a slut and does a gangbang again (maybe later down the road), because now I have got use to her and attached her as the "town bicycle" lol.
It's hard to please everyone, so I decided to "reverse" Lisa's story. In the original, she began as a dancer and was evolving into a prostitute.

In current story, she is already a prostitute who has been corrupted by money and lust. When Alex discovers her secret, she decides to try to fix her life, so instead of becoming a prostitute, she will try to become a normal girl. However, during this process she will make confessions to Alex explaining why she became a prostitute (she is submissive and felt excited being wanted by strangers, money, blackmail she suffered, etc.).

These confessions will be made in the format of scenes where Lisa is the protagonist. The most sensitive players will have the option of not "listening" to Lisa's confessions. But the more perverted will be able to see the scenes including the gangbang scene.

Serious TK8000, What's the Lucy final?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBS: Sorry for my grammar because English is not my native language.
No problem, my English sucks too.

About this end, originally the end of Lucy would just be the wedding followed by the sex scene. But I really thought that because it was the end of the game, it needed to contain some drama. So I invented that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The original epilogue, in my view, was "good" because it marks the return to nonsense comedy after a drama.

However, many players did not like that. I then decided to make a definite and happy ending to a love story in Renpy's version. Apparently the players did not like this either. So I decided not to mess around with it and continue the next events, otherwise I'll be making different endings for Lucy the rest of my life lol.

Patreon update:

Bye!

Hi!

I responded to this message at Patreon. Most scenes that have not returned to Renpy will return in the next patch. I even thought about removing them completely, but I did a recent vote in Patreon where there was the alternative "remove these scenes" and "keep them giving the player an alternative" and the second one had a lot more votes. So I'm going to create these alternatives (for example, the player will be able to fuck Barbara with Kirk, or alone, it will be up to him to decide). Once these alternatives are available, these scenes will return to the game.

About the party scene, I plan to remake it whole. The part that they play that game of the bottle will be a new event after the orgy.

About Lara, Patreon made some restrictions on incest and I was forced to make some modifications. Before, she was the naughty sister who just wants to have sex. Now she is the stepsister who is in love with stepbrother who grew up with her.

Ah shit, I was about to download the new version, but if he has stripped it down to bare bones and made it boring, then he has lost me. I liked the slut at the party going for a so called "dancing job", I liked the swapping, the everyone fucking everyone story line. But come on, stripping it down to a generic game, we don't need another generic game, there are millions of them. Please, to the Dev, keep the game as it was, and expand off that, don't remove the fun parts of the game, lets keep the: everyone is screwing everyone no matter what storyline.
I'm still in the trial and error phase. First, the game had no restrictions whatsoever and the characters simply did not mind doing everything with everyone. But I had 20 patrons back then, lol. Now I'm trying to do something a little more restricted (not that this will radically change the game, 90% of the events in the Renpy version are basically the same as the RPG Maker).

But that does not mean that I'm going to make a bland game. I'm just going to change the approach, but the content will continue there. For example, Lisa's gangbang scene will continue to exist. However, in the previous approach, Lisa left Alex on the street while having sex with some strangers. In the new approach, Lisa is confessing to Alex in an attempt to get rid of her sins. In both cases, Lisa will behave like a slut who enjoys being used by several males. The difference is that in the second case this does not imply that the protagonist is being betrayed by her.

And as I said above, after a poll I made at Patreon, I definitely decided not to remove the scenes that bothered some players, but to create clear alternatives for the player to choose which course to take.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm one of those NTR haters but the only scene I didn't like in the previous versions was the gang banging of Lisa, but that was because it it did not involve the MC and was also also straight up rape. The scene where he tag teams his teacher wasn't a favourite by any means but I didn't dislike it either. And the party orgy was excellent.

I've just played through a bit of the new version and have only found the start of Lisa's story so far and it's completely new. My understanding was that just the gang bang would change or be removed. But the MC's friend Kirk has been removed from the story, so that he is no longer present to see Lisa dance in the club. This was an unexpected and totally unnecessary change. I enjoyed the few times that Kirk got involved in the good times because he generally seemed to be a sad sack character who wasn't getting any, and his involvement never detracted from Alex's experience.

On his Patreon page TK has said that there are now no scenes where "Alex shares the girls with other characters". This is a much bigger change then expected and and completely unnecessary. Fortunately TK frequents this thread and has proven that he is willing to make changes, so we can all voice our opinion here and know that it will be heard. But please at least play the new version first and give your honest and informed critique.
My English is bad and sometimes I can not express myself well. This version of Renpy does not have actual share scenes, but this does not mean that they will all be deleted. I was really going to do this, but I created a poll for the patrons to help me make this decision a few days ago. In it, I put three options:

1. completely remove these scenes because they should belong to niche games
2. keep these scenes, but with alternatives to the player
3. do what you want

Option 2 had 3x more votes than option 1, so instead of deleting these scenes, I'll put them back as I created the alternatives in it.

About Kirk, he's off Lisa's scene because in the new storyline, only Alex will know Lisa's secret.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
My English is bad and sometimes I can not express myself well. This version of Renpy does not have actual share scenes, but this does not mean that they will all be deleted. I was really going to do this, but I created a poll for the patrons to help me make this decision a few days ago. In it, I put three options:

1. completely remove these scenes because they should belong to niche games
2. keep these scenes, but with alternatives to the player
3. do what you want

Option 2 had 3x more votes than option 1, so instead of deleting these scenes, I'll put them back as I created the alternatives in it.

About Kirk, he's off Lisa's scene because in the new storyline, only Alex will know Lisa's secret.
Good to know that the changes are not as drastic as I feared. In fact, the addition of options will improve the actual game part of the game.

Hey, I also want to say that this is one of the only games I rush to play as soon as there is a new version. And I never replay adult games, even to see the scenes I missed, but I have replayed this game from the start like 5 times now. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: ACP and misterde

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
But if you want a tip, wait for Renpy Version. It's getting infinitely better than RPG Maker and will be ready in a few days.
I can't wait for that version. It will be sweet, based on your other Ren'py efforts.

ACP

Apr 18, 2017
This is easily my favorite game right now. I keep replaying it and am looking forward to the RenPy version.
Thanks, TK8000!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
It's hard to please everyone, so I decided to "reverse" Lisa's story. In the original, she began as a dancer and was evolving into a prostitute.

In current story, she is already a prostitute who has been corrupted by money and lust. When Alex discovers her secret, she decides to try to fix her life, so instead of becoming a prostitute, she will try to become a normal girl. However, during this process she will make confessions to Alex explaining why she became a prostitute (she is submissive and felt excited being wanted by strangers, money, blackmail she suffered, etc.).

These confessions will be made in the format of scenes where Lisa is the protagonist. The most sensitive players will have the option of not "listening" to Lisa's confessions. But the more perverted will be able to see the scenes including the gangbang scene.
Respect. It is hard to please every one, in fact it is impossible. You will ALWAYS have some one whinging about something. But on topic now, the system is much better. Easier to play and navigate as a whole.

As for the scenes, it sounds good. Having the option to skip or see it is probably the best way. Just hope that scenes like gangbangs, parties and threesomes stay in the current version and you add more (even if hidden behind a NTR warning screen where people who hate that can skip it). As that is what made this game one of the best games for me. Most are generic games that are, how do you say it, boring. Yours stood out because of all those perverted scenes that no one else would put in their games. So, yeah I hope I made sense here lol. Hope to see more perverted stuff and I hope you had a good Christmas and New Years.

This is easily my favorite game right now. I keep replaying it and am looking forward to the RenPy version.
Thanks, TK8000!
You do know the RenPy version is actually out yeah?

Page 18 follow this link to get it:

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I just discovered this game and it's totally awesome!
Great graphics, nice animations, funny dialogues and hot chicks.

But oh man, it would be really disappointing if there will be no new sharing/NTR scenes. I think just fucking every girl is not that exciting.
I hope the dev will create new sharing/NTR scenes in the future.
If so, i will defenitley become a patreon.

If not, it will be sad that a vocal minority has destroyed yet another promising game...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I just discovered this game and it's totally awesome!
Great graphics, nice animations, funny dialogues and hot chicks.

But oh man, it would be really disappointing if there will be no new sharing/NTR scenes. I think just fucking every girl is not that exciting.
I hope the dev will create new sharing/NTR scenes in the future.
If so, i will defenitley become a patreon.

If not, it will be sad that a vocal minority has destroyed yet another promising game...
As far as I know (I do not have so much experience in the hentai world), NTR is the kind of story where the protagonist has his lover stolen by another character. In fact this type of theme does not exist in Solvalley, only in some scenes some female characters appeared having sex with others, but the purpose was not to create a type of anxiety in the player to be losing the girl, they were only scenes of gratuitous sex. Scenes with girls having sex with guys other than the protagonist will be optional. For example, in Lisa's new story, the player will be able to discover her past, where she tells her experiences as a prostitute.

The sharing scenes annoy a lot of people. But as I explained on this topic, I will not delete them from the game. They will be optional. An example is the scene where Alex and Kirk meet the police officer Barbara. The normal scene from the next patch will be only between Alex and Barbara, but if the player wants something more hardcore, he will have the option to call Kirk too.

Bye!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
What's difference between RV 0.4.0 and RV 0.4.1.? 11 Kbs of course but what else?

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes