• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Here, every time there is an event available somewhere, there will be this giant heart on the side of the icon. Thus the player does not have to waste time clicking on all the places.

Can you add a sort of confirmation to skip the animation ? Sometimes when i'm playing and click the left mouse button / space bar to go to the next scene i end up skiping two scenes (as if i had clicked twice), i don't if renpy is too sensitive or my mouse/keyboard. But it would help immensely.

Another problem that putting a confirmation would solve is that sometimes the animations take a while (1, 2 secs) to load, in the meantime you end up with a black screen and i end up quick clicking thinking there isn't a scene there.

Hope you can understand me, my grammar was fucking horrible wiriting this. If you don't fully understood me, let me know and i'll shoot you a pm in portuguese
I understood the problem. By the way, by testing the game I skipped some animations without having the intention, so it's a problem that I know exists, but I did not find a good way to fix it.

What I'm going to do next version is to give a clue to the player that there will be animation. All game animation is preceded by a fade out screen. I'm going to change this fade out to white rather than black. So every time the screen turns white, there's going to be an animation.

And you can send PM in Portuguese because that is my first language.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I like her too. Also, since the relationship of Milena with her mother is incestuous, wouldn't it go against Patreon's policy?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I mean the animation part of scene if you push enter on click mouse it will skipp whole animated part.
You can use the mouse wheel to scroll the scene back to before the video and start the video again by advancing the scene. I've done that a few times, and I like the fact that with Renpy, you can scroll back the scene and reread/watch a section again.

Reactions: Namco15

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I think that i have now also done everything in new version. Is it just me or is there less content then in last mv version? i can't visit as many girls houses at least.

U

User_10739

As far as I know (I do not have so much experience in the hentai world), NTR is the kind of story where the protagonist has his lover stolen by another character. In fact this type of theme does not exist in Solvalley, only in some scenes some female characters appeared having sex with others, but the purpose was not to create a type of anxiety in the player to be losing the girl, they were only scenes of gratuitous sex. Scenes with girls having sex with guys other than the protagonist will be optional. For example, in Lisa's new story, the player will be able to discover her past, where she tells her experiences as a prostitute.

The sharing scenes annoy a lot of people. But as I explained on this topic, I will not delete them from the game. They will be optional. An example is the scene where Alex and Kirk meet the police officer Barbara. The normal scene from the next patch will be only between Alex and Barbara, but if the player wants something more hardcore, he will have the option to call Kirk too.

Bye!
Yeah, I don't recall if it was the Xmas release but if you chose not to bang the Mom she went and did all your friends (4-way?) yeah, the NTR police get pretty uptight about that sort of thing. You can throw someone we're not banging (or interested in) to the wolves and it's no problem and we are ok in picking them up out of the dirt and using them for our own purpose but once that happens they are ours for good. We are extremely territorial...

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Here you go it should be full save for 4.0 verion thought i might have missed some stuff.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes