For those who haven't played the Renpy Version yet, just download here:

Reactions: MasterofNTR

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For those who haven't played the Renpy Version yet, just download here:

Hey, TK8000, since you're doing Renpy now, would you mind generating/releasing Mac versions too? All you need to do is click "Macintosh x86_64" under "Build Packages" in "Build Distributions". It will make a Mac app, in a .zip.

Thanks!

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017

Hello guys. I am testing version 0.4.5. of Solvalley. It should be available within a few hours.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Oooh, Solvalley Renpy, I LOVED the rpgm version of the game. So this gonna be interesting.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Wait, people complained that the scenes were too long? But that's one of the good things about this game.

Reactions: kira123

kira123

May 27, 2017
Can someone tell the difference between hardcore mode and vanilla mode in the preference setting?

AshHellgate

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone tell the difference between hardcore mode and vanilla mode in the preference setting?
Short answer Vanilla = You only see Alex have sexy time
Hardcore = You share the ladies. was added since some people didn't like the NTR vibe it gave when others were doing the ladies.

Edit - I'm sure this is obvious but the mode thing only affects a handful of the scenes and you know what those scenes are because in the top right corner will be a pop-up that displays what mode you are in

Reactions: kira123

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Even though I haven't played this game, somehow I already have the rpgm version, but one is renpy. So I just wondering if the renpy version is the remake of the game starting from the very beginning, or remake overall made game and then the continuation?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Even though I haven't played this game, somehow I already have the rpgm version, but one is renpy. So I just wondering if the renpy version is the remake of the game starting from the very beginning, or remake overall made game and then the continuation?
It's basically the same game, but made in an engine suitable for Visual Novels. I took almost all the events that were available in the version of RPG Maker and rewritten in Renpy's language, using the same images, songs, texts, etc ...

As I will not continue to make the RPG Maker version, there are a 6 or 7 new events that are only in Renpy version.

I've made some minor modifications in the old events, but I think 85% of the time the player will have the same experience. The difference is that now he does not have to walk on the map, just click where he wants to go (by the way I intend to improve the map in the future, because it's very ugly now), can save at any time, can rollback texts, can skip texts, can watch scene replays, etc ... It's much better.

If you've never played Solvalley, keep in mind that although you have a Dating Sim elements, the game is practically a Visual Novel (you don't have much control over the events, only in the order that they appear). Some players send me emails complaining, they want more complex events, corruption system for girls, etc. But currently this is not the style of the game.

This is great.

I mean It's stupid... But it's great.
Lol. I think this is the reaction I most expect from the players. Let them realize that most of the game is incredibly stupid, but it's fun anyway.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the Aya event. After the hike I can't find her?
The next event after the hike should happen automatically the next day. I'll check the script to see if it's all right. Remember that this event is only available in version 0.4.5

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes