Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Having gone through as much content as this game seems to offer, doing absolutely everything I could find, I went ahead and updated my review a small bit... Even though it is mostly a sex fest, there are at least some attempts at meaningful story with each individual woman's storylines and I actually enjoyed the Lucy Wedding End story... I'm a sucker for good love/romance stories, and that ending was definitely a love ending... I hope to see more endings added in the future for different woman, along with further story added to each woman's story line... It makes the game more fun and enjoyable to have at least some thought put into each girls story lines...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So any word on when we get the Lisa content back along with the missing stuff with Laura's sister, Lara and MC beach stuff, and the orgy party?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That hand is so damn weird.
When I started to make the images of the game I did not know that there was a MOD to diminish the girls' hands. The Honey Select hands have a standard size, even if the girl is 1m15, her hand will be gigantic and look like a man's hand. This image that illustrates the topic is no longer in the game and I made all hands smaller.

So any word on when we get the Lisa content back along with the missing stuff with Laura's sister, Lara and MC beach stuff, and the orgy party?
I'm making the old content come back bit by bit. That orgy scene at Linda's house is going to be all redone, I'm going to re-create all the text and images. But it will return.

The event where Laura fucks with Alex and the other guy (I can not remember the name anymore) will also return, but I will redo the images and make the "vanilla" version where Alex fucks her alone. I like the character of Professor Laura, but I find her model very ugly (sometimes she looks like a shemale). I'm going to try to redo the scene without her ugliness becoming too obvious (now it's too late to re-create the character's model).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Game needs more Kyra scenes for sure tho I wanna nut in that crazy slut till she is knocked up...

Also needs more Samantha.

Reactions: Darkaura

tainanking

Feb 3, 2018
Good day! TK 8000 ,the Game Maker!

I am your Game's tester
first,
thanks for you create this game
i like it.
althorough there is some stories、setting、 choices make me uncomfortable .
but i still like

as you know
i am poor in english、 my english is broken
so i just can use very simple word to talk , forgive me

same time, i wonder to say
would you allow this game trans in to TC?
''TC the language word used in East, the area of Taiwan、Honkung and anyone learning in tradtional chinese''

as you know
i found this game from my county web site

and i still need to say
l like the BGM you choice , it's good eg: anatacia line in first sense

i have a question from you..
are you come from EU? you say your english still not well..
or you are japanese?
thanks

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Good day! TK 8000 ,the Game Maker!

I am your Game's tester
first,
thanks for you create this game
i like it.
althorough there is some stories、setting、 choices make me uncomfortable .
but i still like

as you know
i am poor in english、 my english is broken
so i just can use very simple word to talk , forgive me

same time, i wonder to say
would you allow this game trans in to TC?
''TC the language word used in East, the area of Taiwan、Honkung and anyone learning in tradtional chinese''

as you know
i found this game from my county web site

and i still need to say
l like the BGM you choice , it's good eg: anatacia line in first sense

i have a question from you..
are you come from EU? you say your english still not well..
or you are japanese?
thanks
My language is portuguese. You can translate if you want, if you look in the folders of the game you will find the scripts, just edit them and compile the game again with Renpy.

Reactions: tainanking

Berry1500

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know any other games that uses the Honey Select animations with ren'py. I've only seen it in one other game called Max's life. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Does anyone know any other games that uses the Honey Select animations with ren'py. I've only seen it in one other game called Max's life. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
There is a new game called Mythic Manor. It is good. There is also other games from TK8000 like House Arrest and other oneshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can use the Renpy tag and search for similar games. I am sure there is more out there.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
About 1/5 or more, yes. Be it only or with custom background, theire is quite some diversity, still, some of the base characters are used on several games so far..

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Lab Rats
House Arrest

There are a ton out there.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lab Rats
House Arrest

There are a ton out there.
School Residence
Glassix