Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
hi men
tell me plz, how i can meet Lara after her second event?
i wanna love sis but i have no idea how to do it =/
v.014
Go downtown and buy a magazine at the supermarket. Also, make sure you make progress in Alexandra's path. Lara makes appearances there too.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, anyone got stuck in spanking Minji scene?
Because I have all the time only two options:
Talk
Spank
and it goes forever...
EDITED: ok, NVM, it just goes for so long...

D

Deleted member 1538694

Was there a prequel game that shows Lara and Alexandra initial seduction?

Harisato

Dec 2, 2018
is this game skip the sex scenes..? or its just me..? i play it on android, every time mc having sex its black screen... but normal agter the scene..

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
is this game skip the sex scenes..? or its just me..? i play it on android, every time mc having sex its black screen... but normal agter the scene..
Brother, I'm not really following you. But this game is ALL sex scenes, and if you are not seeing them then you are missing out and may need to reinstall. Can't help with your android, PC Master Race here.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I always look forward to the hardcore scenes and am very happy cos there are two for this update! Hoping to see more and more in the future! :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: rgnar62

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Was there a prequel game that shows Lara and Alexandra initial seduction?
No. In the very old versions there was a scene showing the past where Alex and Lara were younger and how they started having sex. But Patreon started closing a bunch of pages because of incest and I removed those scenes and never had time to add them again.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes