TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 Muting all options doesnt actually mute the animated sex scenes
Yes. Unfortunately in Solvalley many of the audios are directly associated with the video file. In these cases, the sound is audible even if you mute all the game audio. Unfortunately this can create some embarrassment for those who are playing the game in certain places, I will look for solutions to this.

The animated sex scenes are extremely well done, especially the bouncing boobs.
I use Honey Select, the merit of the animations is the team that made this game (Illusion).

no android vers yet??
the one at APKgamers is skipping the sex scene.
Many Solvalley animations are .avi, which is not supported by Android. The guy who made the port probably ignored that.

Reactions: imzahai and Asjirat

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
great game i also have a big nose but thats about all , i have in common with this mc .... would he not cause severe bleeding in these young girls ???
i mean jeeeeezzzz .. i'm a bit jealous of this dude .. rofl

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
great game i also have a big nose but thats about all , i have in common with this mc .... would he not cause severe bleeding in these young girls ???
i mean jeeeeezzzz .. i'm a bit jealous of this dude .. rofl
In the world of Solvalley all aspects that may represent some kind of obstacle to rampant sex are immediately ignored lol.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
If there are no hearts on the map anymore does that mean that I reached all of the content?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Time to promote Bantry's work again:
How To Search In F95Zone or Miriam Will Be Angry GIF.gif
No, don't bother to post any 'Thank You' posts. Just go and click '(y) Like' in any Post of Bantry wherever you see one.
(and you should make a new one, Bantry. This time for example with [add someone else of your choice] being angry...)

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I have all the replay scenes done but "Visiting Anastacia" and "Visiting Valentina" how to do them? Or is it a bug?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
God damn why is the MC so fucking ugly. That fucking nose of his almost makes me lose my erection every time I see it.
Yes, he's horrible. The reason is that when I started creating Solvalley I was making a game for myself without worrying about aesthetics (that's why so many of the first girls are ugly too). Kirk is green because I saved a pre-made chara with the wrong skin tone and was too lazy to change, etc.

Today I can't change these things because the game is already too big and also because I think changing the look of characters is not fair to players who liked the game as it is.

Anyway, there are lots of nicer looking Honey Select based games like Depravity, Mythic Manor, The Inn, etc.

Solvalley is like that B movie that everyone knows is ugly and unpretentious, but for some reason some like it anyway. :)

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes