omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The banner of this topic? I didn't do it and I don't know how to change.

I don't know if I'll do more scenes with her because I want to finish Solvalley fast and there are so many characters...
noooooo :(
she is best milf in game right now
her scenes felt so small hope we can see atleast one more
ty for the amazing game TK

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
LOL well can't argue with that.. but I suppose they do it because the average guy watching these scenes isn't exactly romeo
In fact the Honey Select men's editor is super limited and without mods it is very difficult to get an aesthetically pleasing man. Illusion is famous for neglecting the male editor and focusing all effort on women (in Koikatu, for example, male characters are nothing more than the slightly modified female model, which makes them very effeminate if you don't use mods to alter proportions).

Reactions: Meh1969 and imzahai

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Is the compressed version patched to v0.15? Or should i download the patch v0.14 to v0.15 too alongwith the compressed version?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
My Lovely Dear Dev, I have 2 ask for you :D:
1. When Next New Public version? O_O
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O

Reactions: Repuci

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
My Lovely Dear Dev, I have 2 ask for you :D:
1. When Next New Public version? O_O
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O
The next version will be ready before the end of this month.

I'm not going to add bonus content because I have a lot to do in the game yet and I'm trying to reconcile family things with my work in the game, which is hard this time of year.

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
Sol Valley is an interesting game though the mc is a bit of an ass aswell as some of the other characters in the game but other then that it's actually good an great animations aswell 4/5

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes