Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Taking bets on either happening before february.

I hope u enjoy this korben
And the bitch goes on and on...

Dude, seriously, is someone paying you for you to come here and bitch about it? Because you aren't fun, smart or constructive. If at least someone is paying you for you to do this (like being an alt account from a rival dev or something) then at least it's your job but if you don't then you're just a super sad guy bitching about the same things for the 63th time.

Reactions: Reij

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
And the bitch goes on and on...

Dude, seriously, is someone paying you for you to come here and bitch about it? Because you aren't fun, smart or constructive. If at least someone is paying you for you to do this (like being an alt account from a rival dev or something) then at least it's your job but if you don't then you're just a super sad guy bitching about the same things for the 63th time.
in all honesty im just taking the piss. theres no point saying anything more as ive already given all the constructive critisiscm to give. but it is funny that people are so defensive

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
in all honesty im just taking the piss. theres no point saying anything more as ive already given all the constructive critisiscm to give. but it is funny that people are so defensive
I don't know what you think you have been doing here, there are lots of way to give constructive critisiscm but yours has been nothing but bitching. It really makes me sad when I think that TK is working to please players like you...

Reactions: Reij

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know what you think you have been doing here, there are lots of way to give constructive critisiscm but yours has been nothing but bitching. It really makes me sad when I think that TK is working to please players like you...
Well you're just plain wrong you can go far back and read if you want but don't just talk shit thanks.

Dec 29, 2018
When the next update its coming out?
To be honest with ya bud, I don’t even think TK8000 (the developer) himself knows. Update was supposed to come out before the new year, but now it’s the 26th, so don’t be surprised if it doesn’t come out for a few more weeks. If we’re being honest, this isn’t the first time a delay this long has come from TK, so trust me brother this is nothing new; his last delay lasted from June 1st to September 1st (for PATRONS), which isn’t even taking into account the extra 2 weeks it took for NON-PATRONS to get his update for HS Tutor... so we went 3 MONTHS (plus 2 weeks) with ABSOLUTELY NO UPDATE whatsoever. He’s been AWOL on Patreon for 12 days (his last post was on January 14th), and was last seen here on F95Zone 5 days ago (Tuesday at 3:51 PM). If I were you dude I wouldn’t get my hopes up anytime soon because you’ll likely be severely disappointed as I, and many others, have been. :(

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
the amount of content is amazing and i like most of the stories with the girls, but i had to say favorite is Anastacia and to a certain degree Lucy also.
i cant wait for the next update on this

Dec 29, 2018
Can somebody tell me what TK said in his “Writing something while uploading the new Solvalley Update” post? I’m a little worried cuz he said his next project, after HS Tutor, might be his last.

Dec 27, 2019
i love this game, but theres a few rocks im hitting, how do i find sabrina, why cant i call the college bitch from the beach so i can fuck the model, and how do i bring kyra's mom to the photo shoot.

AbyssalCrow

Apr 1, 2019
Here's the link to the Android Port (credit doesn't belong to me) :-

ENJOY!✌
I am not mentioning the guy who ported it cause he is not a member of f95zone community.
Anyway here's his website (only android stuff) :-

Reactions: max20121999

ianwu100

Sep 18, 2019
Here's the link to the Android Port (credit doesn't belong to me) :-
Mega

ENJOY!✌
I am not mentioning the guy who ported it cause he is not a member of f95zone community.
Anyway here's his website (only android stuff) :-
I wonder why the Android version out so damn fast.....turn out to be the 0.15.0 version
what scam....

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can somebody tell me what TK said in his “Writing something while uploading the new Solvalley Update” post? I’m a little worried cuz he said his next project, after HS Tutor, might be his last.
Yes, I want to finish Solvalley in March and HS Tutor later this year.

Then I'll try to make a game with different art. Maybe even using DAZ Studio. To be honest, I find the 3D art generated at DAZ Studio "soulless". I know that word is used in an ironic way and many people think it means nothing, but when I see women from games made with DAZ, I always imagine mannequins, and never characters. I don't know why exactly, I think that the attempt to create something photorealistic contributes to this. Anyway, if I can't find another solution, I'll do it, because I don't want to use third party art (like Illusion games) anymore.

After that, I have no plans to continue making these types of games. But I don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe I can find a decent way to create my own models without having to steal from Illusion or using DAZ that I don't like. If that happens, I will be happy to create more games.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, I want to finish Solvalley in March and HS Tutor later this year.

Then I'll try to make a game with different art. Maybe even using DAZ Studio. To be honest, I find the 3D art generated at DAZ Studio "soulless". I know that word is used in an ironic way and many people think it means nothing, but when I see women from games made with DAZ, I always imagine mannequins, and never characters. I don't know why exactly, I think that the attempt to create something photorealistic contributes to this. Anyway, if I can't find another solution, I'll do it, because I don't want to use third party art (like Illusion games) anymore.

After that, I have no plans to continue making these types of games. But I don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe I can find a decent way to create my own models without having to steal from Illusion or using DAZ that I don't like. If that happens, I will be happy to create more games.
By no plans do you mean you don't want to keep going after that if possible or that you are going to wait to see what inspires you next?

Personally I think any engine can be effective if the story/gameplay is fun or humorous

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes