randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
this game are pure sex-game. other than gay, all fetishes are here. it's only V.0.15 but already has a lot of content. damn, i'm wasting more than 6 hours *marathon* just to know where it ends. and now, I can't wait to see more of this game. MCs mindset are very straight-forward about his harem way of life lol

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Yes, he's horrible. The reason is that when I started creating Solvalley I was making a game for myself without worrying about aesthetics (that's why so many of the first girls are ugly too). Kirk is green because I saved a pre-made chara with the wrong skin tone and was too lazy to change, etc.

Today I can't change these things because the game is already too big and also because I think changing the look of characters is not fair to players who liked the game as it is.

Anyway, there are lots of nicer looking Honey Select based games like Depravity, Mythic Manor, The Inn, etc.

Solvalley is like that B movie that everyone knows is ugly and unpretentious, but for some reason some like it anyway. :)
i like it too, specially Alexandra and Verdi, more content about them please and more NTR with Alex + Kirk escapade please hahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adabelitoo

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
i like it too, specially Alexandra and Verdi, more content about them please and more NTR with Alex + Kirk escapade please hahaha
I agree with your requests and I love also this game like it is with its qualities and weaknesses. Keep working Dev. for our pleasure ! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: BoyGeorge

MrCream

Nov 9, 2019
Yes, he's horrible. The reason is that when I started creating Solvalley I was making a game for myself without worrying about aesthetics (that's why so many of the first girls are ugly too). Kirk is green because I saved a pre-made chara with the wrong skin tone and was too lazy to change, etc.

Today I can't change these things because the game is already too big and also because I think changing the look of characters is not fair to players who liked the game as it is.

Anyway, there are lots of nicer looking Honey Select based games like Depravity, Mythic Manor, The Inn, etc.

Solvalley is like that B movie that everyone knows is ugly and unpretentious, but for some reason some like it anyway. :)
Just want to say thanks to TK8000 for such an enjoyable game. Great humour throughout and its nice to see ugly guys get so much action!

Reactions: imzahai

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
Is there something specific I must do to win the lottery and get scene 113, The Lottery Girl?
Cause grinding away 10 day stretch after 10 day stretch is actually boring and irritating in an otherwise easily playable game.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Is there something specific I must do to win the lottery and get scene 113, The Lottery Girl?
Cause grinding away 10 day stretch after 10 day stretch is actually boring and irritating in an otherwise easily playable game.
you can buy the lucky charm in the shop. to skip days easy is to raise your stats or work.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The new banner is kinda bad, nearly missed the release because I didnt realize it was HS tutor. I would fix that if I was you, dev.
The banner of this topic? I didn't do it and I don't know how to change.

can we get more valentina scene plzzz :)
I don't know if I'll do more scenes with her because I want to finish Solvalley fast and there are so many characters...

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes