Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone have an idea where these scenes are from? since I don't think they're in the game
The first two I think are from the original ending with Lucy where Alex and Kirk fuck all the girls in the group. The third one is from an earlier version of the game where Linda breaks up with her husband, and it devolves into a wild orgy. These scenes were later removed from the game.

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The first two I think are from the original ending with Lucy where Alex and Kirk fuck all the girls in the group. The third one is from an earlier version of the game where Linda breaks up with her husband, and it devolves into a wild orgy. These scenes were later removed from the game.
thank you!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a renpy version of the game with the old content? If so does anyone have a copy of it? Also before anyone says to use the search bar I did and most of the links are dead.

Reactions: rgnar62

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a renpy version of the game with the old content? If so does anyone have a copy of it? Also before anyone says to use the search bar I did and most of the links are dead.
There is not. The orgy scene will return in the next update, with new graphics and animations, and a variation for vanilla mode.

• Love
Reactions: rgnar62 and bosa43

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play this game for the first time, any tips on how to play? I have to be careful not to miss any scenes? Is there any guide to this game? And how to make money? Thanks.

I don't like MC's behavior ... he's acting like an asshole, but I'll give this game a chance. :confused:

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I play this game for the first time, any tips on how to play? I have to be careful not to miss any scenes? Is there any guide to this game? And how to make money? Thanks.
Earning money is fairly simple. You can either work at the bar or at the nuclear waste dump. Put your money in the bank and let it grow. As time goes by, you can purchase the items on sale that will boost your stats, plus you can work out at the gum.

It's unlikely you'll miss any scenes. Look at the map and just go where the hearts are.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So out of curiosity I was looking through the animations in the game files and found videos from Alexandra (mom) having sex with two strangers, can anyone describe this situation? When does this happen and can it be prevented that this does not happen? Is it just rape or what?

And besides, how to start an event with Lara and Alexandra? So far I've only had a sex scene with Lara and Maid.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So out of curiosity I was looking through the animations in the game files and found videos from Alexandra (mom) having sex with two strangers, can anyone describe this situation? When does this happen and can it be prevented that this does not happen? Is it just rape or what?
Turn off hardcore mode and you'll avoid that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, but I still don't like some moments even in '' Vanilla '' mode. Despite the "Vanilla mode" women talk about other guys anyway, there are scenes that they want to do it with others (for example, Laura in the baths with Anna and Adrianna, Laura was looking for guys who could do it with them, even though they came there with Alex. .) Suki and glory hole .. Or what pissed me off the most, Kirk and our mother on the couch Kirk touched her despite the vanilla mode. I am not from those who like to hear that a woman likes to do it with others, I prefer how they are faithful to us, despite the fact that MC is a pervert and is not faithful. :ROFLMAO:

How to unlock lara's dance?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant open her sex scene. Anyone know how can I do? She says about photoshot someting but I cant talk with lisa's mom :D

Screenshot_1.jpg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like this game, but I still don't like some moments even in '' Vanilla '' mode. Despite the "Vanilla mode" women talk about other guys anyway, there are scenes that they want to do it with others (for example, Laura in the baths with Anna and Adrianna, Laura was looking for guys who could do it with them, even though they came there with Alex. .) Suki and glory hole .. Or what pissed me off the most, Kirk and our mother on the couch Kirk touched her despite the vanilla mode. I am not from those who like to hear that a woman likes to do it with others, I prefer how they are faithful to us, despite the fact that MC is a pervert and is not faithful. :ROFLMAO:

How to unlock lara's dance?
Use your phone and call her this will trick new scene with her (Dance)

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes